Chapter 22

"Bella

"Bella." I heard someone say that sounded familiar. I slowly closed my locker only by a bit seeing Piper.

"Piper." I responded lowly. I was confused on why she was here.

It's been officially one day since Keith wasn't here. I wasn't doing well already.

"I just wanted to apologize. For how everything went down." She sighed.

"It's okay. I apologize as well." I told her.

"Hey Bella, and Piper." Scarlett greeted coming over. She said the last part a little confusingly.

"I want us to be a friend group again. I was the one that broke it up in the first place, and I want to fix it." She said sounding really sincere.

"I don't know Piper. You were really out of hand with this one." Scarlett said while crossing her arms.

"I know, but all I want to do is make it right. I was being selfish, and dumb. I should've never fought my own best friend over a guy that's never even payed attention to me. I'm sorry, to the both of you." She explained.

I nodded. "I accept your apology."

"I guess I can accept your apology but it'll still take me some to forgive you fully." Scarlett side eyed.

"I understand that completely." Piper agreed while the bell rung.

They walked off onto the class while I walked to mines as well. I checked my phone or any messages with Keith seeing that their weren't any making me pout a little.

I saw Josh coming my exact way making me try and walk a little faster to my classroom but he caught me. "Bella please, just let me talk to you."

"I have to get to my class Josh." I said trying to get past him but blocked me.

"I am so sorry Bella. I shouldn't have put my hands on you, and that was out of the line. You're the most precious person in this school and I will never forgive myself for grabbing your wrist like that or losing my temper on you." He explained.

"I don't know if I can accept your apology."

"I totally understand that. I just wanted to let you know that I was sorry." He said. "Are you going to the party?"

"When was it again?" I asked.

"Next week. Your a cheerleader you're suppose to know this stuff." He chuckled.