Chapter 28

I fluttered my eyes open seeing Keith laying next to me making me smile widely

I fluttered my eyes open seeing Keith laying next to me making me smile widely. He had one of his arms over his face, and the other one under my neck since I was laying on his chest.

I slowly got up from his chest, and went to brush my teeth, and wash my face. I put a little bit of lip balm onto my lips, and walked back out seeing him still asleep.

I joined him back in bed wondering how I should wake him up. I slowly got in idea but hesitated on if I should do it or not.

I lifted the cover revealing his V- line, along with his bare chest, and boxers making me sigh mentally dropping it. I rubbed my face still trying to decided on if I should do it.

It wouldn't hurt to try.

But I've never sucked one before.

He never talked to me about wanting me to do it or wanting it. He never pressured or asked me for anything.

But I really wanted to do it.

What If I'm bad at it, and he doesn't like it.

I will feel so embarrassed.

God Bella. Just do it.

I took in a deep breath, slowly swung my leg over him. I climbed on top of him seeing that he was still asleep making me sigh.

I bent down giving his lips a quick kiss, and went down to his neck sucking onto it softly. His hand flickered a little as I smiled, and continued to kiss down onto his chest, and onto his stomach.

His eyes started moving and slowly opening and closing feeling him instantly grab onto my hips gently.

I got to his boxers making my heart beat fast. You can do this Bella. I hesitated at first but went to the top of his underwear, and felt it touch my finger tip,

Oh my.

I laid flat onto my stomach, and took it off slowly from the top. It was even big on soft. I saw videos of girls doing it for practice but I still didn't get it.

And what if the cum is too much and I can't swallow it? Or can't swallow at all.

Or what if I don't make him come at all.

I sighed mentally, and cleared my thoughts seeing it fling right in front of my eyes. I took in a deep breath, and ran my tongue against it slowly feeling it flinch into my hand.

I continued to run my tongue all over it, and closed my eyes taking the full thing in my mouth. "Shit." I heard him hiss with a slight moan.