Chapter 27

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"You never told me how hard this shit is." Keith sighed while I helped him study for his math test that was on Monday.

I laughed. "It isn't hard, you just have to focus instead of trying to kiss onto me."

"How could I not kiss you," He smirked kissing all over my face again making me giggle. It's been a week since the party, and I was doing fine a little. I told my parents what happened.

Only because I wanted it to, and I didn't want it to happen to anyone else. I never knew that Josh was like that at all, I'm glad Keith came into the room when he did.

I just couldn't get it through my head on why Piper would do that to me? Why would she spike my drink, and get josh to take advantage of me.

I just didn't know why.

I had so many questions. And that night kept repeating in my head.

My parents got them bother put in jail but I don't even know for how long.

I wasn't really talking to anyone for the next two days, but I got better with Keith's help. Piper, and Josh got expelled because my parents came up to the school, and threatened to sue them.

Keith was mad at himself for a while for leaving me alone but I assured him that it wasn't his fault. He also caught his sister Naomi kissing a guy in her room and got so upset.

I convinced him that it wasn't really that serious. She's a junior soon to be a senior. She should be able to make her own choices.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost 8." He shrugged looking at his book. He's been off about something ever since he came back from the whole thing with his dad.

I didn't know whether to ask or not because I didn't know if I wanted to hear the truth.

But I want him to get it off of his chest.

"I know somethings on your mind." I said making him look at me.

"Nothings on my mind."

"It is, and I know it has something to do with your dad. But you don't want to tell me for some reason, but I want you to always be able to talk about things with me even if I don't like them." I shrugged.

"I killed him." He said bluntly making me blink eyes at him.

"Killed who? Y-Your dad?" I asked.