Chapter 32

"One time for the birthday- Don't

"One time for the birthday- Don't." Keith said cutting Naomi off making me laugh. Today was Saturday, meaning that it was my birthday.

I've gotten lots of text, and tags already; it was only 11am. I basically invited everyone to the party that my parents were planning. I didn't want to enjoy it alone so why not.

Keith had a three-day surprise for me but he wouldn't tell me.

We only had a few days off of school. Then we have to go back for only a week, and then it's graduation meaning adult life, and new beginnings.

I had me, and Keith's summer completely planned. I even gave him the list of everything so he wouldn't be surprised on what's next. He squeezed some plans of his in there as well.

"You're such a buzzkill." She sighed while holding up a cupcake to me. I blew out the candle as she smiled. "Now I have to teach you how to twerk."

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Twerk girl. You need some dance moves for your party today." She smiled as I saw Keith glare at her.

"She not twerking shit. And you not either." He said looking dead at her.

"She got a little booty, might as well use it." She scoffed.

"Girl," He went on taking the cupcake from her.

"I'll just teach you when he isn't around. Happy birthday Bella." She told me while going upstairs.

"Thank you." I said loud enough for her to hear. I looked at Keith seeing him glare at me. "I can twerk." I defended while crossing my arms.

"I never said you couldn't." He shrugged.

"You never even saw me do it."

"I don't know if you could twerk, but I know you can ride." He muttered making me gasp hitting his arm lightly.

I took my cupcake from him, and walked out of the door with him following me. I felt him come behind me, and grip onto my butt tightly.

"Cant wait to give you your birthday present." He whispered as I turned around facing him while I leaned onto the truck.

"You really aren't going to tell me the three-day trip?" I asked with a pout.

"No." He said sternly while opening the car door for me. I rolled my eyes mentally, and got inside as I saw him smirk while closing the door.