Chapter 6

"Why you choose this place again?" Keith asked

I shrugged. "It's quiet."

"We at a park on the top of the hill Bella. Where noises come from the wind, and bugs and shit." He stated.

"We can ask couples if we can take pictures of them." I suggested making him just nod in response.

I've noticed that the entire time we've been here he's been checking his phone non-stop but I didn't want to ask anything because I didn't want to overstep any boundaries.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded looking up at me. "I'm good."

"Want to start asking couples, or do you want to write down a few more stuff first?" I asked.

"You can start I'll be there in a second." He told me.

"Okay." I said getting up grabbing my camera. I walked down the hill almost falling and walked around to look for a couple.

I found a couple with a child making me squeal inside my head walking over to them. While I was walking Piper stepped in front of me making me jump "Piper? What are you doing here?" I smiled.

We settled everything out a few days ago. She sort of apologized and said that she was a little too hard on me, and overreacted.

She shrugged. "Tony wanted to take me somewhere because he thinks were a couple or something."

"You really need to settle down one day." I laughed.

She shook her head. "Maybe in a few years, what are you doing here?"

"Oh I was just- Find anyone yet?" Keith asked cutting me off coming next to me.

Pipers eyes widened and looked me and then Keith. "Bella can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah well I-" I started to say but got cut off from her grabbing my arm pulling me to the side. "You know I have sensitive arms." I hissed rubbing them.

"What are you doing here with Keith?" She asked.

"We're getting started on our project. I shrugged.

"So your here with him alone?" She asked looking upset. I hope we aren't starting this again. It's getting really annoying, and pointless.

"Yeah but- I knew you liked him this entire time." she scoffed cutting me off.

"I don't like him like that Piper, we're doing a project and I would like to finish it." I said about to walk away but she pulled me back.

"Why do you care anyway? Aren't you here with Tony." I said getting a little bit upset. She keeps trying to accuse me of liking Keith when we're literally partners on a project.

"You know I don't like him." She said with an eye roll. "Let me hang out with you and Keith."

My eyes widened when she said that. "Piper, were doing a project."