Chapter 16

Another day, another grounding, another suspension

Another day, another grounding, another suspension. But this was the last day, then I get to be back at school on Monday, since today is Friday..

I heard the door close making me get up from my computer chair. I went down seeing Kyler walk through the door.

"Aren't you suppose to be at school?" He asked.

"You know why I'm not at school. Aren't you suppose to be at school?" I asked back.

"Yeah, but the schools getting a check up today on any germs. So they sent everyone home for the day." He shrugged going into kitchen.

"I think this is fate then." I squealed making him confused.

"Fate?" He repeated.

"Yes fate. You get to hang out with me all day, until the afternoon. That's when Keith is taking me to his place for another movie."

"Are you two fucking? Because if you are I don't want to hear anything about it." He sighed cracking a peanut.

"We're not." I defended. I wasn't really ready for sex yet. Well I thought I wasn't. But everytime I'm around him I get so horny out of no where.

"And I thought you were grounded. So how are you going to go over his house today?" He asked.

"I asked our parents of course. Dad said yes because he trusts me. Mom said no... but dad convinced her to ease up." I shrugged.

"They shouldn't be grounding you anyway, I doubt you started the fight." He said.

"I didn't. But I'm over it now, I actually want to apologize to Piper. But Keith told me that if I do he'll Duck tape my lips together. He's say that I don't owe her anything." I sighed sitting on the kitchen stool.

"He's right. She's a jealous bitch. And I feel sorry for myself because I hooked up with her. Don't apologize to her Bella, you didn't do anything wrong." He told me making me nod.

"It's better to forget about her, and just be friends with Scarlett, or make new friends." He shrugged. "How's that tattoo doing?"

I laughed lifting my shirt up seeing it heal a little better. "Two months strong."

"Kind of sad how mom treats you like the baby in the house when Cameron is the youngest. She's probably just worried about you a lot because you were always the softest."

"I am not soft." I defended.

"You are. But it's not a bad thing. Just don't let people take advantage of you." He told me making me nod.