Chapter 35

"So you already chose an outfit from graduation

"So you already chose an outfit from graduation. Without me?" Elijah asked while looking very defended.

"I been had an outfit. Did Marco make those shipments?" I asked making him nod.

"You don't have to worry anymore, focus on college." He told me.

"I'm still in charge though until it starts. I don't want to just leave y'all like that. I want everything to be set before I leave. Can't have y'all looking like a mess." I sighed making him laugh.

"How was the trip with Bella?" He asked when I saw him smirk.

"It was so much stuff that I took her to half of my memory is faded. Went horseback riding. She used to go as a kid, so it was difficult as hell for me. Then went to go hockey. And I took her to a gun range." I finished making him look at me from the last part.

"Bella went to a gun range?" He asked in shock.

I chuckled. "She never went so I took her. It's not like she'll ever have to shoot a gun anyway but it wouldn't hurt to at least learn how to shoot one."

He nodded. "I guess you right. This shit tomorrow, and I'm not ready for it."

"You think you not ready for it because you keep thinking about it. Clear your mind, then you'll be alright." I told him.

"Shit be getting me nervous though, Imma be good though." He sighed.

"Better be, I'm not walking that stage alone."

"I know, and you not. We gone walk it together." He assures.

-

Can't lie and say I wasn't nervous right now

Can't lie and say I wasn't nervous right now. I was nervous as hell right now. Bella was excited.

"Scarlett Ryhmes!" They said while her parents yelled for her. I'm really about to walk this stage. Scarlett smiled hard as hell, and walked onto the stage seeing that she tried to hide her embarrassment from her parents.