Chapter 34

"Having fun?" Cameron asked over the phone

"Yes I am."

"I can't believe you and Kyler left me here with mom and dad. It's like hell over here and they're barely even home." She sighed making me laugh.

"I'm sure it isn't that bad, they've just been giving you more attention." I responded while I played with the pocket of my pants. It was the last day of the surprise, and Keith was in the shower.

"Me, and Scarlett are going somewhere, have fun. And use condoms!" She yelled through the phone while hanging up making me laugh.

Keith shortly came out of the shower as I lifted my eyes up a little from my phone seeing his towel hang low from his bottom. The water dripping down his stomach made me cross my legs.

Why am I like this? I have no idea where it came from but I didn't mind it.

"See something you like." I heard him tease making me roll my eyes.

"No," I lied scooting over to the end of the bed towards him. "Are you going to tell me where we're going today?"

He laughed. "You always ask me that, and it's the same answer each time. No."

"But I won't tell anyone." I whined.

"Who else would you tell if the surprise is for you?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I thought that would trick you." I sighed.

"Just be patient." He told me while kissing my forehead.

"But I cant," I went on getting up from the bed. "And you know this, you want to torture me."

"Torture you with orgasms." He whispered making me roll my eyes. He continued to look at me. "Why are you wearing a turtle neck?"

"It's comfortable." I defended. He chuckled, and grabbed the top of the turtle neck, and pull it over my head. "Keith." I gasped trying to pull it from over my head but he held it up.

He let go as I pulled it down taking in a deep breath. "Might not want to wear those around me." He laughed.

I fixed my hair. "I'll remember that." He turned around to grab something as I snatched his towel from around his waist, and threw it over onto the bed.

He laughed while shaking his head. In a flash I found myself being tackled onto the bed. "You're naked." I giggled.

He started tickling me all over, and held my arms down getting my clothes wet. "Were even." I breathed out. He smirked, and bent down to kiss my lips.