Chapter 13

"That's not funny Kai

"That's not funny Kai." I said as he continued to show me a video of a girl getting beat up outside of Walmart.

"It is funny, you just have to look at the way her head was going side to side on the ground." He shrugged putting his phone into his pocket.

"That is funny though," Elijah laughed sitting on the couch. It was Saturday, and I had to stop at the spot to see how things was going.

"How's you, and your girl?" Elijah asked.

"We good. I really like her, and I ain't never had feelings for nobody." I sighed.

"Girl? When you get a girlfriend?" Kai laughed.

"He got himself a white girl." Elijah smirked making me side eye him.

"A white girl? Damn. Would've never guessed it." Kai chuckled.

"Don't be saying all of that. I like her foreal.
I would've never guessed myself being with a white girl either but it's not about the color of the skin, it's about how you feel about them. And I feel something for her." I shrugged.

"Did you meet her parents yet?" Kai asked.

"It's too soon for that. And her mom did catch us kissing. I ain't like the way she was looking at me though, like I had just killed her husband or sum. I didn't like it." I sighed.

"So her momma a racist? Wow. You a strong one." Elijah laughed.

"I don't think she racist. She just looked at me like that because I was basically sucking her daughter lips off."

"Nah she definitely racist. And if she already saw what y'all was doing in the room, you might as well meet her dad too." Kai suggested.

"I don't know. Bella said that she doesn't really care when I meet them. She said that she wanted me to feel comfortable enough to meet them, she ain't forcing me." I told them.

"She sound like a good person for you. How do you find the good ones like that? All the girls I meet be cheating." Kai sighed.

"Gotta see it through." Elijah laughed.

"Gotta see it through." I repeated as we all laughed.

"Aight Im about to go smoke." Elijah said walking out of the room. We heard a large crash sounded like a table broke or something.

"Let me see what Marcus messing up now." Kai sighed making me chuckle while responding to Bella's text. She wanted to come over, and watch this movie with me.