Chapter 14

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘

"I have to hurry, and finish these note cards." I sighed to myself in my locker. It's sort of been a hard weekend, being with Keith, and hiding hickey's from my parents. And I surprisingly didn't regret.

But now I have to memorize these note cards before my mathematics class. "Bella." Someone whispered in my ear making me turn around to see Eva.

"Hi Eva." I smiled.

"Hey bubbles. What are doing?" She asked.

"Just trying to study these flash cards. And bubbles?" I asked.

"You're the happiest person that I have ever met. Always happy, and never pissy. So I'm going to call you bubbles." She smirked making me shrug.

"Oh, well thank you." I smiled.

"I can help you study with them. When do you have the class?" She asked.

"After my other two classes."

"Okay, catch me after next period, and Ill be all yours." She told me.

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me." She smiled walking away.

I wonder where Keith is.

While I was too busy in my own thoughts waiting for the bell to ring someone slammed my locker shut making me jump because they almost smashed my fingers.

I looked to see Piper. "You could've broke my fingers." I told her.

"I don't care. I am so fucking sick of you Bella." She said stepping closer to me. I looked confused at her, and put my cards into my bag.

"Sick of what?" I asked.

"You. And your perfect like, and now you have Keith." She said shoving me. I took a peek around to see that everyone was looking.

"Piper... if you want to talk we can do it in private but not in front of everyone, you're causing a scene."'I told her lowly so only she could hear.

"I don't care who's watching, you knew that I liked Keith, and you just took him away from me like it was nothing. You get everything you want, and I'm tired of it." She said shoving me again.

I kept backing away from her as she pushed me again. "Piper what the hell is wrong with you." I said shoving her back.

"You stupid bitch." She said angrily charging towards me.