Chapter 36

"Are we there yet?" I asked while Keith led mesomewhere

somewhere. It felt rocky, and I heard trees. He wouldn't try to kill me. Right?

"Mhm." He hummed holding my waist stopping me. With his arm still around my waist he used his other hand to unwrap the blindfold.

I opened my eyes to see that we were on a cliff making me scream backing away while holding onto the Keith. He laughed at my reaction. "What the hell Keith!"

He shushed me, and leaned me closer as I tugged onto him. "Look at the view." He whispered.

I slowly looked ahead seeing all of the trees, and the hills along with the city. It was sort of dark so lots of lights were flashing along with building lights.

It was beautiful.

I slowly let go of him, and walked more up making him quickly grab my arm pulling me back. "I'm barely at the edge." I assured walking back up.

"It's beautiful." I breathed out. It was nice to see how beautiful the city is at night. I felt him wrap his arms around my neck looking at the view with me.

"I knew you would like it." He whispered kissing the top of my head. "Happy 8 month anniversary."

I smiled turning to face him. "Happy 8 months." Giving him a long kiss onto the lips he slid his tongue into my mouth while putting his hands onto my side with one of his hands trailing down to my butt.

Pulling away he gave me another quick kiss as I got off of my tippy toes. "I love you." He told me with his eyes looking completely soft right now. "You turned me into an entire different person in a good way. I'm glad I met you Bella Harrington."

My smile went wider as I felt tears come into my eyes. "I don't even know what to say since words can't really describe how much I love you. I know how to not let people walk over me anymore because of you, I've tried new things, and became less shy since I met you. I love you. So much."

He bit his lip giving me another long kiss. When he pulled away I turned back around for the view with him wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Are you ready for the summer bucket list?" I smirked.

"Kind of scared to see what you have planned but I'm ready." He smiled.

"It will be fun trust me." I assured.

"Why did you get nervous today?" I asked turning to face him.

He shrugged. "Didn't know that I would make it this far even though I've worked hard enough to get here."

"Of course you would get this far, don't even think like that. You deserve everything that you accomplished." I assured.

"You know it's going to be hard when we both go to college. Since were going to different places." He sighed.

I nodded. "I know, but doesn't every couple have ups and downs? We'll get through whatever comes our way. I know that it'll be like hell for me when I'm away from you though."

"You're going to be amazing at Stanford. Tell me if someone tries to mess with you. Not being near you won't be good for me either but we'll make it work. People who love each other always find a way to make it work." He told me.

"But sometimes love isn't always enough to save the relationship." I sighed.

"Let's not think about all of that right now Bella. It's our anniversary, we just graduated, and getting ready for the summer." He responded.

I looked down, and nodded. "Your right, sorry."

"It's alright, you just concerned."

"I just," I went on looking down then back up at him. I feel myself about to cry. I love him so much, and being away from him will just break me. We won't even be able to visit each other as much. "I can't imagine being away from you for that long."

I didn't know what it was but it was getting worse. He wiped my eyes giving me a forehead kiss. "I know it might feel like that now, but you know that I'm not going anywhere . I can't imagine being away from you either but I'm not so worried about it because I know that we'll make it work."

I sniffed, and nodded. "I love you." I said while
wrapping my arms around his torso. He wrapped his arms around me while putting his hand into my hair massaging my scalp from under my hair.

His hugs always felt at home. His chest was always warm, and his arms always made me feel safe. "I love you more." He responded.

We come from different worlds but we fit together so well.

No matter what anyone says.

This is my soulmate.

The boy I love with my entire heart.

Keith Taylor.

THE ENDThank you for reading my book

THE END
Thank you for reading my book. This was honestly the first book that I've re-written so many times. But Im glad that you liked it if you did ☻

 But Im glad that you liked it if you did ☻

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 ❤︎

-