Chapter 33

Waking up the next morning I felt like crap

Waking up the next morning I felt like crap. The blinds were closed thankfully. I rubbed my head feeling an empty spot next to me making me sigh.

"My head." I groaned laying back down.

I heard the bathroom door open as I saw a shirtless Keith with grey joggings on that were very below his waist. "Looks who awake." He chuckled.

"I feel like- Shit?" He asked cutting me off making me roll my eyes. "Did I say or do anything embarrassing?" I asked being completely nervous right now.

"Well you did say something about you were glad that I took your virginity, and that I was amazing in bed. Showered me with compliments, and stripped naked in front of everyone."He told me making my eyes go wide.

"I did what?" I asked in disbelief.

He laughed. "I'm kidding. Everything was true, except the last one."

"Don't do that Keith." I sighed throwing a pillow at him but he caught it. "Sorry you had to take care of me like a toddler last night."

"It wasn't your fault baby." He told me giving me a soft kiss onto the forehead.

"It was, I'm never getting drunk again." I said flopping my head onto the bed.

I took the pill, and water next to me about to lie back down but he stopped me. "We have a trip to go to." He said making me confused.

Suddenly I had lots of energy, and got up from the bed. "Trip?" I repeated hearing him laugh while walking back into the bathroom.

-

"So if this is the first stop, what's the second one?" I asked while I set my duffel bag down onto the bed. We were in a huge exclusive hotel room because Keith said that he was taking me somewhere, and it was going to last two days.

Shockingly he already asked my parents this. Behind my back Im guessing. "You'll see when we get there." He told me while I took off my sunglasses.

He completely took care of me when I was drunk, and ended the party for me, and also had everything cleaned up.

I really found the love of my life.

"Are you going to kill me?" I joked making him laugh.

"If I wanted to kill you Bella, I would've done it
months ago." He told me making me smile a little.

Our anniversary is in a few days.

"What you smiling at?" He laughed.