Chapter 12

"So you have a date with Keith today?" Scarlett asked while we were in the cafeteria making me nod

"So you have a date with Keith today?" Scarlett asked while we were in the cafeteria making me nod. It's been only three days since everything, and we've been doing good. But it's only been three days so wasn't it suppose to be?

Except him getting random phone calls every now, and then. And has somewhere to go after school sometimes, I asked him where he goes something's but he doesn't really tell me much.

Says that he has a job. So I can't really argue with him on that because it's his job, I can't ask him to quit or anything.

I've become friends with his sister. I was so relieved that she liked me. I wouldn't know what to do if she didn't.

"Yeah, I hope it isn't any fancy place or a restaurant. He knows that I don't really like first dates like that so I'm sure that we aren't going there." I shrugged.

"Look at my big sister going on a date tonight. I'm so Proud." Cameron smiled. "And with Keith Taylor? You really scored one big."

"Your going on a date with Keith?" I heard Piper say while she came to the table.

"Yes she is. Problem?"Cameron asked making me look at her basically telling her to stop.

"No. It's not like he likes her seriously anyway. He probably asked you out because someone dared him to." She smirked drinking her juice.

"No one dared him to..." I trailed.

"Then why would he ask you out? Probably trying to fuck his first cheerleader of the year or something." She laughed.

"Piper stop. Why do you care anyway? Aren't you wish Josh?" Scarlett asked. 

"Of course not." She scoffed. "I'm just saying like why would Keith ask Bella out? He's popular, and hot. Bella's a shy little virgin who can barely stick up for herself. It's like watching a toddler in my eyes."

I looked at her, and sighed mentally. It wasn't that I didn't know how to stick up for myself. I just didn't like to argue with people. It was worthless to me.

But what she said did kind of hurt I can't even lie. She knows that I get anxious sometimes and quiet when I'm in large crowds or in a uncomfortable position.

Yeah I babble sometimes but that's only if I'm comfortable with you.

I felt my cheeks turn red as I felt my eyes sting. "Hey baby." I heard someone say as they kissed the top of my head.

I automatically knew that it was Keith making me smile. I stood up from the table as he chuckled wrapping his arms around me.

I sighed in relaxation with my head into his chest. I felt the tears that were coming go away. If he hadn't came I would've been a reck right now.