Chapter 11

Who next?" Elijah asked while we walked down the hallway about to leave out the school

We finally found the people that was shooting at us, and taking my product. It was Nick, and his gang. No surprise. I just thought that he was dead already before I can ever find him again.

I never killed anyone but he been at this with me for the longest. It was time I ended all of it.

"Nothing yet. Marcus, and them making a shipment later to Indiana. Other than that nothing right now. Just make, move, sell." I told him as he nodded.

"Love how you sell drugs, but don't smoke it." He laughed making me hit his arm.

"I told you that I'm not doing this shit for long. The second I get enough money, I'm outta this shit Elijah. I meant it, I want a good life." I shrugged.

He nodded. "And Imma support you through it. Gone be in the crowd watching you graduate like a proud father."

I rolled my eyes. "You gone be on the stage with me that's why. You graduating man, stop acting like you not."

"Mhm." He nodded taking out a smoke.

I saw Bella at her locker, closing it, and walking away. "I'll see you later tonight," I told Elijah trying to catch up to Bella. "You ready?"

She nodded looking down. "Just had to get a few books."

Bout time we finishing up this project.

We walked outside, and walked to my car getting inside as she put on her seatbelt getting on her phone. "You alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She assured. I just nodded because I didn't want to pressure her into telling me or anything.

I hope nobody was fucking with her today, or it's gone be some problems. I don't need nobody making her upset. She too nice for that.

-

I pulled up to the house, when she was about to get out but I locked the doors. "Tell me what's up with you."

I wasn't about to pressure her or nothing but she been silent the entire time. She never silent on a car ride. "I told you I was fine."

"You not. I'm not about to beat around the bush, and shit so just tell me what's wrong." I told her.

She set her bag down onto the car floor, and turned towards me. "We kissed. Then you didn't talk to me at all the next day. Then bailed on our study day when we were suppose to finish the project."