Chapter 5

"I found out who it was

"I found out who it was . If you can get some of the guys to watch over them, we can find out who they're working for."Kai.

"What's the name?" I asked.

"One of them were Javon. We already handled him." He shrugged.

"That nigga that was just working for us?" I asked making him nod. I scoffed shaking my head. Now I really can't trust nobody.

"The one that shot at me was Maliq." He sighed.

"What about the other two?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, I'm really only focused on Maliq. If we find out who he work for we'll know who the rest of them work for." He assured.

"How's your arm?" I asked.

"It's good." He said truthfully making me laugh.

"Tell Marcus, and Brandon to go watch them, and get some information." I said walking out of the room.

" Miya." I said coming towards her.

"Y-yes?" She stammered.

"Stand up." I told her.

She stood up quickly looking around at the other girls "Pull it out."

"Pull what out?" She asked.

I looked at the other girls. "This is why I tell yall to count my money, and do the drugs in your underwear. And underwear only."

"Pull it out Miya, I'm not fucking playing with you." I sighed getting a headache.

"I really don't know what your talking about." She lied again.

"Da'ja come here." I told her.

"Yes." She responded standing in front of me.

"Dig in Miya's bra." I ordered.

She hesitated but walked closer to Miya. She stuck her hand in Miya's bra pulling out cash making me chuckle shaking my head.

"Thank you Da'ja." I nodded as she gave me the money. I walked closer to Miya "I don't like thieves, and I hate liars more." All she did was look down making me sigh. "Come here."

She walked over to the side still looking down. "What's wrong Miya?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She sighed.

"Apparently It's something if you stealing. You been working for me for a long time and never stole from me. So what's the problem?"

"My son, he's sick like really sick and, I can't afford the medical bills. I just, I need him to be okay but I can't do that if I don't pay for his treatment." She sniffed.

Shit.

Now that's hitting me hard. I know what's it likes to lose someone. Loosing your parents is bad enough but losing a child? That shit hurt.