Chapter 19

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Getting out of the car I looked around seeing a side of this city that I've never seen before. There were abandoned houses all around, and boarded up ones.

"You still sure about this?"He asked.

"Were already here aren't we?" I shrugged. He grabbed my hand leading me up some doorsteps to a house that was boarded up.

He opened the door as we walked inside seeing that it was completely empty. Walking towards the kitchen way he opened another door as I saw lots of stairs.

"Watch your step." He told me. He grabbed my hand gently helping me down the stairs as I was met with the smell of weed and a little bit of construction.

The basement was very bigger than I expected it was like a huge deep tunnel.

Making it fully downstairs I saw a couch, and TV that were displaying camera's everywhere. I looked at the camera seeing a bunch of girls in rain coats, and mask putting something in a bag.

"What are they doing?" I asked looking at them still.

"Getting the drugs together so they can make the shipments." He told me.

"In their underwear?" I asked.

"So they won't steal anything." He told me.

"Kai!" He yelled. A few seconds later a tall guy with a black beanie came out of a room. He had on black jeans with a black hoodie, and a cigar in his mouth.

"You really think it's him?" Keith asked.

He nodded then looked at me. "Who is this?"

"Bella, Bella this is Kai." Keith introduced.

"The one, and only." He smirked turning back towards Keith. "I know you don't want to believe it, but it's true. I don't think he coming after you, I just think that he wants your attention."

"If he brave enough to try, and shoot at Elijah, and mess with my shipments. He definitely coming after me. I never met that man in my life, and all of a sudden he want to come out of no where, and for what? He think I'm some competition or something?"'He scoffed.

"You sort of are. We run the biggest drug dealing in this city. He tryna come up too, but he don't got the kind of stuff that we do." He shrugged.

"Well track him down, and tell him to meet me in person. I'm not playing hide, and go seek." He ordered. Kai nodded going back inside of the room.