Part 1

"aish where is my resume "you were searching for your resume since you have a interview today. you could have searched it earlier but your lazy ass didn't co-operate..it's your first day in seoul since you transferred to seoul from gwangju yesterday..

"huh! here you are"you finally found your resume after messing the whole room.you looked around your room and sighed.

"i'm not in the mood so i'll clean you later my dear room"you said and walked out of your room...you looked at the clock it said 7:08.you still have 3 more hours for the interview..

"since i don't have anything to do i'll head out now i'll have a walk before the interview let's explore seoul yayyy!"you talked to yourself before heading out of your house with your handbag..

you kept your resume in it and walked in the streets looking here and there..

"wahh what a beautiful day"you said while looking at the sky..suddenly a place caught your attention.you ran to the place it looked so beautiful..

The pinkish flowers made the place ethereal,the flower petals were like silk and the scent of the flowers was strong yet sweet

you spread your hands in the air and looked up and closed your eyes letting the silk like petals fall on your petite figure...

"if there is a beautiful place to get lost...this is the place"you thought while walking in the middle of the cherry blossom trees..

you are the only person walking in the middle of the trees.you looked around no one was around you.well you should be afraid but you felt relieved and comfortable since you love to be alone..

you wrapped your hands around yourself before rubbing your arms since the weather is a bit chilly today....you breathed in the wonderful aroma of the trees

you were admiring the beauty of the place forgetting about everything..

since your a nature lover, you always dreamed of visiting different places and beautiful spots around the world but your middle class life made it hard for you..

your eyes glistened as you remembered how you dreamed about your future in your childhood to have a carefree life with parents,travelling around the world ,sleeping under the stars,many more and your little bucket list.

None of your dreams came true,everything is going opposite from your dreams now..

you brushed this feelings away and walked deeper into the place as you walked further and further without caring the fact that you don't know this place

you walked further when you noticed a place more a like palace....

you walked more further to get a clear view...