Part 17

"And you really need to stop imitating me ms.y/n.. "

You froze on your spot screwing your eyes shut.

"How..!?how does he know....!!?just how..!?' Your innerself screamed..

Opening your eyes before slowing turning around you chuckled nervously and spoke

"Mr.kim what-are you t-talking abo-"you stopped abruptly when you saw taehyung staring at you with one brow raised...that's it you know you are caught red handed.

"I m-mean how d-did you know Mr. kim..!?" you leaned a bit forword as if someone will hear you and spoke in a low tone ,totally embarrassed.

Taehyung scoffed,glancing down at his table before looking up at you while swirling the paper weight between his slender fingers.

Your gaze dropped down,down to his fingers which were swirling the paper weight..

"Will he throw that thing on my head now!?" That's the only thing came into your head right now..

You gulped and looked up at his face which was intimidating as hell..

"Do you think I don't know.
I know everything..did you enjoy mocking me .!?seems like you are desperate to take a permanent leave form this company" Taehyung spoke to which your eyes widened.

"Mr.kim! I'm sorry .i d-didn't-i-i-m" you bowed aggressively not being able to form words..

"I'm so so sorry mr.kim-" words got stuck in your throat as you kept apologising and kept bowing aggressively with every word you said

Taehyung  stopped swirling the paper weight and looked at you stunned as you kept bowing non-stop..

"I'm so sorry mr.kim..I don't wanna take any leave especially not a permanent one Mr.kim.i don't-" You started just to get cut off of taehyung

"Ms.y/n stop and stand straight!" Taehyung spoke as he was afraid your head will fall off your neck if you keep bowing like that.

You stopped abruptly and stood straight like a primary student who was ordered to stand straight by her teacher..

Taehyung screwed his eyes shut and sighed.

'What do to with this woman..!?why me!? Why..!?' Taehyung thought

You just stood there like a military woman with back straight,head and chin up waiting for him to speak...

Slowly opening his eyes taehyung gently slammed the paper weight on the papers..

"Just don't it again..ok.?" Taehyung looked up at you Hoping for an answer which you give immediately..

"Yes mr.kim!" You yelled making taehyung hiss with his eyes closed..

He hates it when people yell at him

"U-huh yes Mr.kim" this time you whispered still in attention position..

Taehyung gestured his hand towards the door indicating you to leave with his eyes still closed..

You bowed a perfect 95° and marched towards the door finally leaving the office room..

Taehyung sighed and smacked his head before rubbing his face with both hands..totally done with his cLumSy aSsistAnt...

He felt like slamming his head on the wall behind him..he has been tolerating this clumsy being since 3 weeks now..3 freaking weeks.

He would have fired y/n on her first day but held himself back because of his dad...

On the other side as soon as you stepped out of taehyung office room..you breathed in relief and started walking towards your cabin..

You walked slowly while looking and there as if it's your real estate but the next moment your breath hitched when you felt someone pulling you by your hand..

For a moment you felt like you were flying in the air before your butt landed on a chair..

You looked up to see your friends Lee maria and mr.park..

"What the flying duck"  you glared at both of them...

In these 3 weeks you and jimin got along and became good friends and Lee maria or should I say sea is up next in the row...

Maria is a good,a very good friend of jimin whom he introduced to you a few days ago and to your suprise you both got along very quickly in just few days like in 7-8 days...at last she is a good woman with pure heart of a child..

Not letting you speak another word maria shoved a chocolate in your mouth making you choke a bit..

"Wgrah dahhh shicon lofifo-" you tried speak but the chocolate in your mouth muffled your words making jimin and maria laugh

'What the hell why is this chocolate so big.?isn't a chocolate supposed to be small or medium size..why is this chocolate XL size...' you thought

You chewed it slowly feeling the chocolate explode in your mouth..

Closing your eyes you hummed at the incredibly delicious and rich flavour of the chocolate.. unknowingly you started pretending like a actress in a chocolate advertisement..

"Miss! Back to earth" you snapped out of the chocolate daze as you heard jimin speaking..

You chewed the chocolate quickly to speak out as why both of them decided to choke you with a chocolate..

"Ah ah eat slowly y/nie we will tell you why we gave you a chocolate treat!" Maria chuckled making your mouth moments sloppy...

"Congrats on your 3rd week here Y/N..!!!" You got startled and stood up in relfex when every employee around you including jimin and maria yelled..

Blinking your eyes several times out of disbelief,you looked around you and saw everyone had a dramatic emotional faces on and some are even wiping their invisible tears..

'Do they always celebrate their employees every week anniversary..?' you thought

"What's all this guys..?Do you guys always celebrate employee's every week anniversary like this" you spoke chuckling but still had that stunned face on..

"Hell No!why would you celebrate every week Anniversary in hell-i m-meant at work Mr.park.."

soyeon who was beside you spoke but corrected her last sentence and giggled nervously after looking at jimin who literally pierced daggers through her soul with his eyes..

"Then for what in the chicken is this for..!?" You spoke bluntly...

Suddenly everyone including you heard a loud thud and that's it everyone ran into different directions and settled in whatever place they found...

Even jimin disappeared somewhere in the air leaving you standing there like a statue and before you could process anything-

"What's that noise in here.!?"

•-•

Vote or else the ghost under your bed will drag you with it👁️👄👁️