Part 26

"What-"

"Washroom! Washroom! Where's the washroom!?" You panicked with your eyes wide as you felt the hurl within your stomach and you know what it is.

Mother nature

You remembered the date is day after tomorrow but the thing decided to ruin your night by making a quick appearance.

'But why now!?' you whined internally because

1.you were wearing beautiful dress which you sure as hell don't want to spoil.

2. you were out and didn't have any spare sanitary pads.

3. Most importantly you are out with your boss and you didn't know how to explain your situation to him because it is hella embarassing.

Taehyung blinked twice taking in your words.

"How am I supposed to know!?"Taehyung said clueless as you became restless and panicked even more.

"Then search! Omg!" You said looking around, almost on the verge of crying that you had to face this right now. Your legs trembled afraid you might get a stain on the dress and be the centre of attention.

Taehyung watched your trembling state as your shifting from one leg to another and suddenly you let out a quiet sob unintentionally making taehyung eyes enlarge,worry took birth in his veins.

"Hey! Hey y/n what's wrong!?" Taehyung said gently, holding your shoulders hesitantly, he was panicking thinking he might've hurted you with his words while you sniffed.

You had no choice but to open up to him. You are afraid he'll be disgusted or be angry at you and leave you right here but however you gathered all your courage and decided to speak out.

"I-i-" you couldn't say anything to him. Words refused to come out of your mouth. Your hesitation didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"It's ok y/n. You can tell me" taehyung assured making you feel at ease as you let the words out.

"I-it's the time of month." You let out sniffing mumbling the last words as if you are embarrassed to say it like you are.Clucthing the sides of the soft fabric of the dress you looked at the ground not daring to look up at him.

But Taehyung reacted the opposite to what you've expected. Instead of being disgusted or angry he sighed out of relief that it isn't any serious like he thought.

Taehyung now understood why you reacted that way over something he said a few minutes ago.

Mood swings

"Let's go!" He said removing his hands from your shoulder before wrapping his fingers around your wrist making you feel something in the pit of your stomach yet again.

"Where?" You asked not knowing where he is taking you but instead of answering your question taehyung just asked you to follow him. You complied silently.

In less then five minutes, you are standing in the sanitary pads section in a convience store nearby.

"Is there a restroom in the store?" You heard taehyung asking the girl at the billing counter, biting on your lip you averted your gaze from taehyung and took the specific packet from the shelf.

You are thankful for whatever he is doing for you but you feel bad that you're making him do all this and it made you feel guilty that you haven't done anything to him in return.

You smiled knowing he's not bad as you first thought and more importantly he's not a ice berg but a warm hearted person.

You should change his name in your contacts immediately from 'icy apollo' to something cute.