Part 33

"Ok enough!Everything's aside,
Wanna eat ice-cream?" your eyes shined at his words.

"Yes!" You chimed excitedly, clapping your hands together.

"You're unbelievable!"taehyung said while standing up from the sand and dusting his shirt and hands before offering his hand for you.

You looked up at his hand and at him before placing your hand in his,gently.
The moment your hand touched his a spark ingnited within you and taehyung as well.

Both of your hearts hammered against your chests as you looked straight into each other's eyes. It's as if your eyes were talking with eachother.

You can't believe that you almost confessed to taehyung a few hours ago. Maybe you'd have already confessed if things didn't go wrong.

Suddenly taehyung pulled you up from the sand, pulling you up from the ground and out of your thoughts. Which only resulted you to jerk forward towards him.

Too close.

You both were standing too close, his face was inches away from you, both of your breath mingling and your hand in his, intwined together. It seemed like time stopped ticking for a second.

It was only you and taehyung in that moment. Everything's blurred around you the beach, splashes of waves, traffic sounds, chirping of the birds and everything.

It was only them. No people were around, it doesn't matter to them even if there are.

Both inched closer, about to do something that would clear the transperant barrier between them when—

"Hey! Is this your car!?" Someone from afar yelled making you both averted your gaze to that person as you withdrew yourself from taehyung slowly.

"Yes! It's ours." Taehyung yelled,so that the police could hear him.

"Oh mr.kim it's you! Just asking to make sure nothing else. Have a good day mr.kim" the police officer yelled gazing at you and taehyung, he flashed a smile before leaving from there.

Taehyung nodded turning around just to get water splashed on his face. He closed his eyes,clicking his tongue before sliding the remain water down his face as you laughed while looking at him.

He opened his eyes to look at you standing in the water while laughing.

"You!" Taehyung bent down and splashed water at you but you dodged them by running to the side.

"Bleh! Try me mr.kim" you blurted your tongue out and ran away from him.

"Of course, i would!"  Taehyung said, running behind you and in less then few seconds. He was close behind you just inches away from catching you.

"NO! ARGHHHH! DON'T CATCH ME!" You ran faster but of course taehyung caught you by your waist, yanking you towards him and lifting you up.

Your back was pressed against his chest as taehyung spun you around laughing and you kicked your legs in the air gently.

"Loser." Taehyung said, walking out of the water still with you in his arms.

"I'm not a loser! You're just a fast runner" you said as taehyung kept you down on your feet. You swiftly turned around

"You still lost, admit it ms.panda" taehyung bobbed your nose with his finger but you pushed his hand away from your face, pouting.

"Whatever!" You said, drying your hair with your hands.

"I'm totally wet." you said looking at your drenched clothes not knowing how dirty your sentence came out.

"Oh yeah,So wet" Taehyung said, trying to hide that smirk which was threatening to come out as your eyes widen.