Part 20

You looked up to see what you've bumped into just to find a guy looking at you with his chocolate brown eyes..

Not gonna lie he looked so handsome and stylish,he was wearing a white buttoned up shirt which was neatly tucked into his formal pants,his earrings dangled as he stood there ever so beautiful

Perfectly sculptured face,Milky smooth skin,his black hair brushed back exposing his forehead—you jumped back into your senses when the man infront of started speaking..

"Hey are you ok!" He spoke and once again you are taken aback by his honey like voice..

'God really took his time to creating this masterpiece' the hoe inside you spoke by this time it must drooling..

"Uhh yes,I'm fine and I'm sorry I didn't notice you I'm so sorry" you apologized thinking he is one of the employee's here..

"Do I look that short that you can't even notice." The latter raised his one brow.

Short? says who.You barely reached up to his shoulders as you had to crane your head up to look at him..

" No no that's not what I mean I was just—" you started but he interrupted you..

"It's ok it's no big deal" he showed his smile which somehow seemed very adorable for you.you smiled and started walking..

"Had lunch..?" You spoke as your just trying be humble and friendly

"Not yet but I will soon" he admitted earning nod from you...

"Have soon before the break ends of else you'll end up starving"

"And why is that"

" Because mr.kim won't let you do that,he just keeps ordering around like do that, do this!" You mocked taehyung while the man beside you just chuckled

"So what's your name and are you new here..?" He continued as he walked along with you passing through the employee's cubicles..

"Uhh Yeah,I'm y/n and I'm working as mr.kim's Assistant" you walked along side to side..

"So do you like the boss..?" He asked casually

"No.Not at all, He only knows ordering" your bottom lip jutted out as you spoke.

"Well, that's what a boss does right!" he spoke as your steps halted looking at him..

You couldn't answer it because he got a point there,he was right! That's exactly what a boss does.Eventually you nodded accepting the fact..

"Btw what is you name..?" You asked wanting to know more about him..

"I'm Jeon jungkook" he glanced at you with a sweet smile before looking at other way..

"Hyung!" Jungkook suddenly yelled  You followed where he was looking and saw taehyung not to far away from you both,your eyes brows narrowed as you whispered to him..

"Why are you calling him hyung!" But instead of his answer you got a hard hit on your ankle,wincing you turned around and saw ga-eun behind you sitting in her cubicle..

She grabbed your hand and pulled you down until You reached her height before whispering..

"He is mr.kim's best friend!" She said and loosened the grip on your hand but you are still froze on your spot.

You gulped slowly standing up looking up at jungkook..

"Hey kookie!" taehyung walked towards both of you

"Omg! I'm sorry sir" you bowed to jungkook and hastily ran away from there..

For a minute you wished for the ground to spilt into two and swallow you up into the deepest depths..

"Why is she apologizing to you" taehyung asked as he finally reached Jungkook before embracing him in a brotherly hug..

"It's nothing hyung,maybe she is just being nice" jungkook chuckled..

"Nice!my foot. You wouldn't say that if you saw her yelling at me the other day" taehyung spoke as they both walked towards his office..

"She did what..?" Jungkook looked at taehyung with big doe eyes with his mouth open totally suprised..

" It's a long story..." Taehyung spoke sighing as they both entered the office..

"And I have nothing to do until evening."Jungkook said wiggling his eye brows, totally interested in the lastest and suprising gossip..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

On the other side you sat in your cabin, looking at the wall as if it is a painting when your phone rang..

Taking the phone into your hand which was the table you looked at the caller id—

"Neighbour rogue🚨"

Sighing you switched the phone off and rested your hands on your table..

Placing your head on your hands which were propped on your table you just stayed like that for a few minutes..

You are already having so many problems and that neighbour of yours is one of them..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"What—she threw a stone on your car,the kim Taehyung's car!" The younger exclaimed dropping the pizza in his hand into the box as taehyung unfolded the unfortunate first meet of you and him..

Taehyung nodded wiping his mouth with the tissue..

"The girl is so brave" jungkook spoke as he took the pizza he dropped and started eating...

Taehyung scoffed and looked at the younger who almost destroyed his white shirt and the table as the sauce was dripping down..

"Kook!Eat nicely." Taehyung spoke in a stern voice earning a thumbs up from the younger one as his mouth was full..

Jungkook is one his closest best friend with whom Taehyung could share everything and anything and same applies to jungkook too. Jungkook  is like a little brother whom taehyung never had.

Taehyung shook his head and stood up making his way towards the door

As Taehyung opened the door a weight fall upon him but instead of stumbling he just stood there like a concrete wall,strong and firm..

There you are with your ear pressed against his firm chest with wide eyes while the man infront of you just stood there tucking his hands in his pockets with a questioning look..

Gulping you stood up clutching the file in your tightly and shoot him a nervous smile..

"What are you doing ms.y/n..?"

•-•

Vote for next chapter ❤️