Part 44

I suggest you guys to read 31-32 chapters, it'll help if forgotten about the backstory ♡

____________________________

There he is. The man you loathed and dreaded to see with your entire existence, sitting in front of you with a oh-so-genuine smile like he never did a wrong deed when he actually threw his wife and daughters,his own family out of the frame like they never meant anything to him for God knows what.

Your breath hitched the moment he stepped in, through the doors of the CEO office and also through the walls you built around yourself to not see him ever again. But seems like fate had different plans for you.

For taehyung had been here for you, you were a little bit calm about the situation.

Taehyung held your hand, squeezing it gently as an assurance that everything is going to be okay. You smiled at him with a nod even though you weren't feeling good about the whole thing going on here.

The fact the you think that the man who came and sat across you doesn't acknowledge who you really are made you feel at ease. But the moment his eyes meet yours, the moment you saw the sympathetic and guilty look in his eyes. You know that the little bit of ease you had has been swept off your chest.

That's the moment you knew. He found out and came looking for you, he came here knowing very well who you are, he knew.

"Y/n" Mr.han, whom you don't consider as your father anymore called out earning a glare from you. It was this moment you hated your name coming out his mouth.

He looked at you and taehyung and at your hands which were tangled together before he once again dared to make eye contact with you.

"Can I have a talk with you? Personally?" He asked to which you almost refrained yourself from scoffing at him.

You wondered about how he even bothered to show himself in front of you after all the things he had done to you and your family.

"I'm afr—" taehyung started but you stopped him showing your hand at him. You had enough, you don't want your past running behind you to pester your future like this ever again because you suffered enough. You decided to stand up for yourself. You don't know why he decided to show up after all the years. Why now, After all the damage is done.

"Excuse me? Sir, i don't have anything to talk about with you. Because the last time I remember you said you don't know me. So I'd appreciate it if you leave this instance." you said, pure rage and hatred lacing through your voice. You would've pounced onto him to peel off his skin like a cheetah If it wasn't for taehyung holding onto you.

"Y/n,Let me explain—" he stood, desparate to talk to his daughter and unfold whatever happened to him.

"Save it. I don't want to hear it besides what's the point of hearing it when It doesn't make any difference because you should've done it long before.Now, What's the point of showing up and explaining yourself after a decade passed. After the damage is already done. After you ruined us completely. Perhaps aren't you satisfied enough? Is that why decide to show yourself again, to make our lives difficult again?" You said pouring your heart out at him with your now blood shot eyes while taehyung placed his hand on your small back, assuring your panic self that he was here, here for you.

"Sweetie don't talk like that. As a father i have to tell this. I came here to make everything right." You chuckled in disbelief before looking at him dead in the eye.

"Father? You call yourself a father? Have you ever been a father to me and haenya. You were never there for us as a father. Not in our happytimes nor Even during our hardships, even when this society questioned about my mother's dignity, when people accused us as some child artists who would stoop low enough to claim a random person as a father for money, you were never there when I almost died after that day because of a panic attack, when we struggled to endure all the name calling and insults thrown at us." You continued