Part 31

Taehyung made you sit in the passenger and seat before he walked towards the other side of the car and hopped in the driver seat.

"Where?"

"Somewhere away from everything." You answered, while closing your eyes and throwing your head back on the seat head rest.Taehyung just looked at you before sighing.

Where was his clumsy Assistant? The girl who wouldn't stop talking, who wouldn't stop making silly jokes and sing along to the songs played in the stereo.

He was missing you even when you are sitting right beside him.

He averted his gaze from you and started the engine, driving away from there, from everything like you asked.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Kai entered into the hospital and made his way towards the ward you were in just a few minutes just to witness it empty.

His eye brows creased together in confusion as he walked out of the room and saw a nurse passing by. She was in the ward with you.

"Umm excuse me? The girl in this ward, where is she?" he asked pointing at the ward behind him.

"You are?" The nurse questioned.

"I'm with her. She's my u-uh friend"  he said rubbing the back of his neck as the nurse made a 'oh' sound before answering.

"She just went towards the exit with a man" she said, earing a nod return.

"Thank you" kai answered before making his way towards the exit to find you and the man who was unbelievably rude towards him. 

He barely made it out of the hospital when he saw the same car he was in, just an hour ago, driving away from the hospital.

"He left? Oblivious to that person who came along with him until here! Asshole!" He stomped his feet on the ground before walking out of the hospital compound to call a taxi.

"I hope he gets bitten by a lots of mosquitoes tonight!" He cursed at taehyung while sitting a taxi.

Kai was worried about you but decided to meet you later since he couldn't meet you just now. he could meet you later in your hotel room later or at your apartment back in seoul after you return back since he is going back to seoul tomorrow with his boss.

All he hope for is to you being safe and healthy.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The blazing afternoon sun light fall upon as you sat on the beach sand.

Yes, taehyung brought you to a beach, thinking it might help you a calm down a bit and it surely did.

You hugged your knees and kept staring at your legs as the waves of water keep splashing on your legs and going back just to come back again.

Taehyung was sitting beside you, legs bent and spread out as he rested his elbows on his knees while staring at the beach and at you time to time.

Both of you sat there in silence for a good few minutes. Taehyung didn't talk to you in the car either. He was giving you the space he thought you needed.