Part 28

The man pushed you backwards, pinning you to the wall before switching the lights on and dropping his hand from your mouth.

You were about to scream for help but stopped, taking in the man's figure clearly. By the clothes he was wearing it wasn't hard to find who it was.

"Kai..!?" You looked at him in horror, blinking constantly. He was wearing his usual clothes, a grey hoodie accompanied with with ripped jeans. He had a cap hovering over his head with a mask covering his face.

Kai moved backward not wanting to look like a pervert to you. He removed his mask, flashing his ever so bright smile at you. That was new to you. It was your first time seeing him smile. For a moment you forgot that you are afraid of him.

"Hi!" He exclaimed as if he didn't just sneaked into your hotel room.

You don't know if you should be flustered by his smile or shocked by his sudden appearance.

"What are you doing here? How do you know that I'm here? Were you stalking me?" You spoke, stepping forward with a completely shocked expression on.

"Uh-h kind of" Kai said scratching his neck.

"I came here with my boss a week ago and accidentally saw you at one his villa's today. So uh-h yeah followed you up until here and it wasn't hard to figure out your room number. The receptionist was easy to please. Just few fake compliments about her here and there and here i am." He said chuckling at the end.

You deadpanned at him. Looking at him in disbelief.

"You creep! You stalked me!"

"Who said i stalked? I just followed you until here but whatever! I know what time it is,Come on I've got something to show you"  he said and held your wrist dragging you towards the window.

"Wait—what?" You asked in horror,once he stopped by the window and looked at you.

"Come with me" he said, showing off his beautiful smile but you just stood there with a blank expression on.

You didn't if you could trust him. Your first meeting with him was not at all normal. He scared you and he can be dangerous but this Kai seemed different from the one you saw before but you still hesitated.

Kai seemed to notice the change in your expression. It's as if he could see and read through you.

"Y/n,Trust me.Nothing will happen i just want to show you something." He said squeezing your wrist gently as a assurance.

You hesitated but nodded anyway.He didn't seem that bad for a moment.Kai looked at you and then outside the with a sly smile.

"Let's Jump!" He said, holding your hand tighter and tilted his head towards the window to jump.

" Tell me your kidding kai! We ain't spiderman to jump down from 3 storeys and still be alive." you said staring down at the ground from your room.

"We got no webs and I'm not at all doing this! No way."you backed away instantly.

"Can't we just use the door?" You asked pointing at the room door, resulting to Kai rolling his eyes.

"You're no fun! We're not jumping directly,See i arranged ropes." He said, pointing at the ropes.

"Trust me, nothing will happen
besides this stunts are worth it.
come on!" He nodded, with a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure?" You asked,still hesitate.

"Do you trust me?"

"I don't know." You said, biting your lips,making him sigh.

"Please do,I ain't bad a guy. You can trust me" he looked at you making eyes contact. His eyes screamed sincerity and you couldn't help but nod.