Part 35

It's already evening and you are getting ready for the party even though you don't want to because—

"Y/n!! Are you ready yet?!" Ga-eun shouted from outside. She has been asking same question from the past 30 minutes.Yeah, she came to your house just so you both can attend the party together.

"Ga-eun the party is at 8:00 and it's still 7:15. You literally asked me the same question like 15 times already. Let me get ready peacefully" you whined from the bathroom while trying to get the dress zipper up.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just excited you know!". She yelled but you can literally imagine her with those dreamy eyes looking into space imagining about whatever she was about see.

"Where's the friend of yours? What's her juyo-jiyung no—"

"It's jiyoung! Ga-eun why is it so hard for you to say her name." You giggled as she slapped her head outside. Yeah you invited jiyoung to the party since it's been a few days since you both meet.

"How could i when I only heard her name twice or thrice. That's why we should hang out more together to know more about eachother. Why do you say baby?" she said getting up when you asked out of the bathroom as she came and clung to you, walking you towards the mirror.

"That's a yes!" You said taking your earrings from the desk when the door bell rang.

"It must be jiyoung" you said and was about to walk to the door when ga-eun stopped you.

"You carry on, I'll open the door" she said and you nodded while keeping your earrings.

Ga-eun went towards the door and at the same time you're phone started ringing

Ga-eun opened the door and you Took the phone into your hand and answered the call without looking at the caller id.

"Hello!" It's jiyoung.

"Hello!" The person greeted ga-eun as soon she opened the door making her frown.

"Hello!Jiyoung" you spoke while walking out of your room.

"Hey y/n! Sorry i can't make it to the party with you. This panda like boss of mine is not letting me go! Since we have to submit our project by tomorrow!" Jiyoung said but out of all the words she said panda caught your attention.

"Rest well momma's panda!"

It remained you of taehyung. You are supposed to forget your feelings for him but here you are. Doing the opposite of it. Forgetting your feelings for him seems harder than you thought.

"Hello! Hello! Y/n are you there?" You heard jiyoung talking.

"Uhu yes, I'm here!"

"I'm sorry i couldn't attend the party with you like i promised. Please forgive this friend of yours" she said.

"Hey!it's ok jiyoung." You said but instantly frowned. If it's not her then who knocked the door?

"Love you! I promise we'll meet on Monday even though tomorrow is Saturday I've to go abroad with my colleagues for work. I've have to work even on my off days " she fake cried and you hummed walked towards the front door.

"Ok bye I'll have to go now! Don't forget to call me." She said and you ended the call with a 'i won't' and 'love you too'.

By the time you are infront of the door you are meet the scene of ga-eun talking with someone.

"Ga-eun who are you talking with?" You asked making ga-eun turn around and you're eyes meet with Kai.

"Hi y/n!" he greeted with his ever so beautiful smile. He had a bouquet in his hands and was wearing a tuxedo.