Part 3

"I'm doctor jiyoung btw "she smiled at you and aunty while her hands are tucked in her white coat..you smiled and nodded"

"I'm y/n nice to meet you ms.jiyoung" you said

"Nice to meet you too ms.y/n"she extended her hand for a shake hand for you to shake hands with her but she let out a chuckle while looking at your hand..

you looked down at your hand and saw a packet in your hand Chuckling you took the packet into other hand and shaked hands with her and smiled..

Dr.beautiful I mean dr.jiyoung looked at the packet saw the tablets in that

"Oh these are the tablets I wrote for Mrs.kim"she pointed at the tablets in your hand.

"One is pain killer and one is just a vitamin but you must take it Mrs.kim" she looked at mrs.kim i mean aunty with a serious look,aunty Chuckled before nodding..

"My work here is done that's it Mrs.Kim you can leave whenever you want or else you can stay here with me since I fell in love with you at first sight"she winked and waved at us.

"Bye ms.y/n and Mrs.kim"she left while giggling which made you both giggle too.

You excused yourself and left the room before making your way to washroom..you walked while looking down while thinking about nothing but staring at your own feet..

well for you it's satisfying to watch your feet..you passed by different people while looking at your feet."right...left...right...left..rig-no there is a person left"you mumbled while walking you accidentally bumped into a person.

You looked up to see a girl already bowing multiple times while apologizing.

"Omg I'm so sorry..I'm sorry I didn't see you"she looked at you and bowed..

"Woah woah calm down miss it's ok..im sorry too I didn't see you either.."you smiled and she nodded with a quick smile and rushed somewhere..

you shrugged your shoulders and walked away minding your own business...

•-•

Soon after you and aunty left the hospital..you booked a cab for aunty and helped her get in and waved at her..

"Thank you y/n" she smiled..you bowed before smiling.

"Your welcome aunty hope we'll meet again" she nodded before speaking

"Mmh of course we will if you tell me your number than we'll meet whenever we want"She winked..you shaked your head side to side as a "no"

"Not like that sissy let's leave it to the Fate..fate will decided the date for our date" You winked back and waved at her with a smile..she shakes her head while smiling but nodded and waved back..

The driver drove away to the address she said..you lowered your hand and sighed.you looked around when your phone rang..

You took it out and looked at the id and smiled

"love❣️"

•-•

Vote or be haunted forever😃✌️