Part 21

You sat on the chair in your cabin after talking bad about your ceo infront is his best friend accidentally..

You couldn't sit straight as the fear of jungkook exposing you to taehyung was crawling down your forehead in the form sweat.

Sighing for one last time you stood up and walked towards taehyung office with a file in your hand which he has to sign in..

But ofcourse the real reason you are going there is to find out what jungkook is talking with taehyung..

Of course you didn't want to eavesdrop but you had no choice because you just backb!tched taehyung infront of his own best friend..

What if jungkook exposes about the way you talked behind taehyung just a while ago,you don't want it because taehyung could literally fire you under "back talkers" lable.

So you just stood infront of the ceo's office door,leaning your ear on the door trying to hear there conversation even tho it is less audible you could hear it.

Pressing your ear on the door,you tried to listen their conversation clearly..

"The girl is so brave"  you heard jungkook say..

You couldn't help but pat your back as self-appreciation at jungkook words.

You didn't hear anything for a few seconds after. so, you just stood there waiting for them to talk.

"Kook!eat nicely" you heard taehyung say from the other side..

Suddenly the door swung open,which made you jolt forward resulting you fall upon the person who opened the door.

Polished shoes,formal pants,Gucci belt, perfectly ironed white shirt, Earthy scent.

You could figure it out who the person is by their fragrance,posture and height.you know very well that it's him. It's taehyung.

Pulling away from him you shot him a nervous smile while he just stood there infront of you just a few inches away from you with his one brow raised..

"What are you doing ms.y/n..?" Taehyung spoke to which you quickly showed him the file in your hand, you almost shoved the file into his face but he backed away.

"I was—i'm here for your sign Mr.kim" you said abruptly shoving the file in his face unintentionally..

Taehyung pulled his hand out of his pocket and held it out blocking the file from contacting his face and you looked up at him furrowing your brows..

"If you are here for my signature you should knock on the door and get in Instead of sleeping on the door" taehyung said passing you a sarcastic smile..

Jungkook who also happened to be in the same room was enjoying the drama while eating his pizza.

"I'm not sleeping!i was about to kn—"
You started but taehyung cut you off.

"Oh Yeah,were you about to knock with your ear just now." Taehyung snatched the file from your hand sassily, throwing it on the couch which is situated somewhere in the corner of this office..

"Excuse m—" Taehyung cut you off yet again before you could complete your sentence..

"Of course!you could do that too." taehyung spoke walking out of the room while you just blinked rapidly.

"Wait—" you started standing infront of taehyung blocking him from going out when he cut you off yet again.

"I can't! Now,Can you like move to the side,i really need to use the washroom right now." Taehyung spoke gesturing his hand to a side as you quickly obeyed standing to the side and letting him walk out.