Part 47

"Are you excited?" taehyung said knowing the answer very well as he watched how you've been active all along the car ride and how you had a big smile on your face.

"I am.. I'm going to my birth place afterall"  you averted your gaze from window and towards him with a soft smile .

Jimin and akzi were fast asleep along with some employees who tagged along. While you on the other hand couldn't sleep out of pure excitement and taehyung couldn't as well. He was lost in the way how happy you looked and he couldn't care less about his sleep.

"It's been 11 years since I've been there. I'm excited to meet my sister after six years! How could I not be excited.i don't think I can sleep" taehyung chuckle as you finished making you giggle as well.

"I can understand that you're excited but you'll look a panda if you don't sleep" Taehyung joked, entwining his fingers with yours. His lips curved into a warm smile. You are sure by now that his one smile is enough to make you feel at ease no matter how hard the future will be. If he's gonna be with you, on your side like this...It's enough..even if he can be annoying sometimes..

You shake your head, before you leaned closer to him.

"I don't like the fact that you're always right"

You layed your on his shoulders as he rested his head on your head..

"Is it my fault that I'm always right? I'm programmed like that since childhood.i can't help it though you gotta bare with it honey.." you giggled. You both bickered for some time and just like that before you both know you are fast asleep in each other's warm embrace.

⁰✿◉✧✷—✷✧◉✿⁰

"Aww jiminie look how cute they look!" You heard muffled voices in your sleep but you refused to wake up and wrapped your hand around taehyung's arm, snuggling closer to him,trying to dive back into your deep slumber.

"I know right!" You frowned in your sleep when you felt taehyung shuffling beside you and shot your eyes open when you heard a few clicks.

You squinted your eyes open to akzi who was shoving her phone into yours and taehyung face, clicking snaps of both of you with a cheeky smile on her face.

You jolted awake disturbing the person beside you too.you glanced at taehyung just to see him squinting his eyes as well.

"What's wrong?" He asked in his deep, husky voice unaware of what's happening around him and the moment he came to complete conscious he jumped back into his seat with eyes wide as saucer plates.

"What the—" his one hand gripped onto yours and the other one is gripping the arm rest of the chair. His horrified face was hard to not laugh at and you burst out laughing and akzi and Jimin joined as well.

"Hey,What a nice way to wake someone up." Taehyung said his lips feigning into a fake smile to which Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Be thankful that i didn't splash water on your face. I dropped the urge since You two looked too cute to deserve that. Now get up because we arrived." Jimin said collecting his things while akzi was drowned in her phone. Probably editing the picture she just took to upload on her Instagram page.

"We did?" You asked, peeking through window to see outside.

"Yeah..Bienvenue à Paris!" He exclaimed extending his arms in the air. You nodded at one another with a smile before making your way out of the plane.

You all got down one by one and made your way towards the cars with Jimin leading you you all.

"You can go in that car we'll be following in this" Jimin said to the employees as they nodded and loaded the luggage into their car and you did the same but in a different car.