Part 23

Sun showed up casting a yellowish orange light in your room,only the chirping of the birds was heard as the whole neighbourhood was silent.

You were sleeping soundly while clutching onto your pillow when your phone rang.

With eyes still closed,you moved your hand towards the night stand trying to find the and phone and found it.

You answered it without looking at the caller id and kept it on your ear then let your hand fall off from the phone.

"Hello~" you spoke,still in your sleepy daze.

"I'm waiting outside your home." They spoke, voice stern.

"Oh keep the milk near the door-wait i don't have any milk supplier" you frowned, taking the phone in your hand.

"What the hell!?" You heard them say

Rubbing your eyes,you looked at the caller id

Icy Apollo❄️

did your phone just slipped out of your hands..?

Yes,it did and it didn't took you a second to reach out for it as you spoke into the phone.

"I-Mr.kim! Good morning!" You greeted looking at the clock hung the wall in front of you.

6:15 am

"Morning ms.milk buyer. You better come out in 20 minutes if you don't want your salary to be cut into half this month" taehyung spoke sarcastically making your eyes almost pop out.

He wasn't kidding he could do that to.

"You don't like me sleeping peacefully do you!?" You said almost crying, throwing a pillow against the wall.

"You do you like messing up with me don't you!? "He continued.

"Be fast!we've to leave early to reach early. " He hung up, you huffed throwing your phone on the bed before getting up to ready.

Running down the stairs,tripping and stumbling in between you finally made it outside the apartment building.

There he was, standing outside while leaning on his Benz with a mobile in his hands. He was wearing a white shirt which wad tucked in his formal black pants, the bracelet which you thought yours but isn't was hanging around his wrist, brown hair perfectly styled. He looked so professional yet causal.

'Again how did you end up with this hottie y/n..!?' you heard a voice come out from beside.

You looked at your side and it was you which made your eyes almost pop out.

'Don't be overdramatic y/n I'm your inner soul.i felt like coming out so yeah~our boss is so hansome~'

you looked at yourself beside you blankly but not gonna lie you looked good in that outfit of yours.

"shut up already!" You murmured to yourself.

You looked down at your outfit before dusting the invisible dust on your shirt.

'hey,you both are wearing matching outfits!' you heard your inner self say.

You were wearing a white shirt accompained with a formal black pants and let your brown mahogany hair fall upon your shoulders.

"Why did I even wear this out of everything!?" You murmured to yourself again.

'because you liked it' you heard yourself, sighing you looked up to taehyung just to see him looking at you with an annoying sarcastic smile.Walking slowly you approached him with your luggage for 3 days in your hands.