Part 34

"WHO THE—OW!" you jolted up in your seat,accidentally hitting your head on the car roof.

"Stupid!" Taehyung said,swiftly turning towards you and rubbing your head,gently.

You winced slouching down in the seat making a crying face.

'idiot!' your inner soul cursed.

"Yah! I thought I was sleeping in my bed and someone barged into my room and shook me" you spoke out loud answering both taehyung and your soul.

"Idiot!" Taehyung said.

" You too? Ok Fine!" You huffed removing his rubbing hand on your head and folded your hands.

Suddenly a loud thunder was heard and you scooted closer taehyung unknowingly.

"It's raining.." you mumbled looking outside of the window. It was drizzling outside.

"AND THIS LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE MY APARTMENT!" you exclaimed making taehyung close his ears and screw his eyes shut.

"And this streets looks exactly like the one seoul in my apartment line. Busan copied seoul for this!" You said with a proud smile dangling on your lips not knowing you are already in seoul and not in Busan and the apartment infront is yours.

"Dumbo it's you're apartment.And we are not in Busan but in seoul right now." Taehyung had that don't-talk-without-knowing sarcastic  smile plastered on his face.

'why do you have to embarrass me everyday? Ok leave it, but why infront of my crush?' your soul cried internaly.  

"Oh." You made a expression of realisation.

"I— busan—my apartment—copied—i didn't— seoul—" you talked while gesturing your hands infront and back and showing your apartment before scratching your head innocently.

screwing your eyes shut and cursing yourself internally you said

"Good night mr.kim!" You blurted,getting ready to get out of the car as soon as possible. It was too much for you. You embarrassed yourself enough for today.

"It's evening Ms.y/n" taehyung said as you stared at him for a few seconds before hopping out of the car in jet speed.

"I—Bye!" You started but changed your mind and bid goodbye to him, turning your back at him and running towards your apartment with your hands on your head as it was drilling.

Taehyung watched you walk until you entered the apartment and then burst into laughter. He held the steering wheel while laughing with his head down.

"Some things will never change." He said once he stopped laughing but a smile was still plastered on his face.

He looked at your apartment one last time before sighing and driving off from there.

⁰✿◉✧✷—✷✧◉✿⁰

The following day you found yourself lazily sitting in your office cabin with your hands resting on the table and cheeks pressed against your palms.

Today morning you came early before everyone and taehyung.

You just sat in your cabin twirling in your chair round and round, reading wattpad with your legs on your table, playing with your hair and doing weird faces out of boredom.

After some time you walked out of your cabin to get a coffee when you saw taehyung entering in. He was different today.

He literally smiled and greeted one of the employee who was across him  himself and the employee just stated at him in pure shock. Because the kim taehyung rarely smiles and it's always employees who greet him first but this time he himself did it first.