Part 14

Throw back

"Excuse you..I'm not suga or buga miss Taehyung's p.a" He leaned down to your height and smiled

"Min yoongi"

Present

7:15 am

Monday arrived making people busier than ever.You walked towards your cabin which is situated right beside ceo mr.kim devilhyung I mean mr.kim Taehyung office..

you walked hurriedly bumping every table and every thing which is in your way..

It's been 1 week since you've been working in Kim enterprises under Kim Taehyung the devil indeed..

"Good morning y/n" Your worker Ga-eun greeted you with a warm smile which you reflected back whole heartedly..

"Good morning Ga-eun" you smiled and walked forward.

"Hey ms.y/n..is your head alright..!?" Mr.min as known as min yoongi asked..

"Hi Mr.min..my head is perfectly alright it's been 1week already it would be good if you forget it !!" You smiled sarcastically since he has been asking you the same question since 1 week to tease you..

"I tried but my bad I can't because I have a good memory power" he returned your sarcastic apologitic smile..

you huffed and mentally stomped like a kid while walked towards your cabin..

Your first meet with yoongi wasn't proper but you both got along in a small period of time..

Min yoongi plays a important role in kim enterprises as a trend forecaster and photographer..so he identifies the source,he helps designers by recognising the new trends and the upcoming trends..

In these 1 week you observed that yoongi is a creative photographer with good skills but he sleeps alot like whenever he gets time he'll doze off in seconds..anyways enough of min sleepy I mean min yoongi.

You reached your cabin and stormed inside shutting the door..you breathed in and looked around to find a file you forgot yesterday.

your cabin is bigger than your shabby apartment..you will never get tired of your cabin.since it's designed with simple yet aesthetic design..

Your cabin had simple handicrafts and little mini plants here and there just the way you like it but sometimes you do get tried when you forget things somewhere and had to find them in this big ass room like now...

You searched here and there and finally found the file under the sofa... sighing in relief you made your way towards your little table and sat down on the chair..

mr.kim gave you this file to re-check it incase if there is any mistakes you could correct before submitting...

Working with Kim Taehyung was hectic to you..he is a workaholic and changed you into one too...you had to over work yourself to keep everything perfect in place and you got used to this...

"Damn!who even prepared this file" you found few minor mistakes in the file resulting you to rewrite the file...

You thanked your alarm for waking you up 2 hours earlier or else you couldn't have been able to rewrite this file.. Taehyung will be here in 45min so you should finish this file before he arrives..

On the other side

Taehyung was getting ready for work and stood infront of the mirror with only a towel wrapped around his waist while water droplets were dripping down his wet silver hair running down to his chest and tummy..

He rubbed his head with a towel while walking towards his closest and searched for his suit.while searching suddenly your words from few days ago rang in his mind..

"look mr.Iceberg I'm not staring and i don't have time to stare at your bOoTifuL faceu too"

"your full of yourself you are not even that handsome anyway"

Taehyung who always had women gawking over his beauty and handsomeness couldn't take your words..

your words hurted his man ego..you hurted his ego,he wanted you to admit that he is handsome and will make you gawk over him and he's gonna make it for sure...

He decided to wear a casual attire to his office instead of his office attire.so picked a white silk shirt and a skin tight black jeans..he smirked internally.

Normally he would've let it go thinking it's childish to do something he is doing now but his ego,his man ego made him do all this..

Taehyung stepped inside the company and walked towards his office with his usual stoic face..

meanwhile the employees who are pretend to be working opened their secret group chat in their laptops secretly,still pretending to be busy with office work...

Pin drop nonsense club

Eunji: omg😱everyone look at mr.kim omg he is so hot!!!🤤

Aera: i know right!!mr.kim came straight up from a kdrama!!uff so handsome!!🙈

ChoiChan: women you all seriously need to close your eyes..I know mr.kim is hot but you can't just bang him with your eyes.💀💥

Soyeon: @choichan myann!shut your freaking keyboard you are just Jealous of mr.kim since everyone is looking at him and not you.😃🔪

Ae-cha: ahh is there any airport nearby or is it just my heart taking off😳💘...omg I have air sickness any handsome man catch my heart!!I feel dizzy💫😵

Yeojoon: @ae-cha come out of your imaginations😑you are not in a flight or something 🙄but I can catch your heart if you want😉

Limjieun: anyone did you hear something falling down..MY JAW!!!!!😱So handsome for what mr.kim!!?😃

Eun-Chul: @limjieun why don't you ask him directly..?😌💅

Ga-eun: everyone shut your keyboards mr.kim is observing us😩

Soyeon: omg he is staring at usssss!!?😳

Sunghoon: @soyeon shut up you love sick idiot!!he is not staring he is Glaring!!

Taehyung internally smirked looking at his employees drolling over him and made his way to his office..

•-•

Vote for continuation✨😃