Part 13

Few minutes ago

Jimin pov

I pushed y/n into the office and stood there to listen to their conversation
Kim freaking Taehyung I swear if you fire her I'll kill you..

I'm so done with him firing his assistants..he fired so many women and men for silly reasons and the reasons were

"Her fashion doesn't match this company"

"She came late for 2 days straight"

"He cracked dad jokes infront of me and I don't like it"

"He smells like coffee so I fired him"

"She isn't clean at all and Her make-up is creepy as hell"

"He was yawning continusly while working"

And many more..

Is he serious..!?tell me readers are you ok with what that Taehyung did huh.!?

I leaned my ear on the door and listened to their conversation even though it's less audible but still I could hear them..

I frowned when he asked y/n about his schedule..is he really serious!!?she just came today and she doesn't have his Schedule.To be exact she doesn't even know what Taehyung is and does other than being ceo..

I was about to enter inside when someone beat me do that..I couldn't even see the person face but I'm sure it's a man but when he barged in by pushing me forward I flew into the room like a fly while he just marched in after me..

Present

Third person pov

You flinched when the door burst open making a loud thud erupt in the pin drop Silent room..you almost fell down but luckily you fell on the chair Infront you but in bridal pose...

"Ouch!" You groaned as your back slouched down between the chair..
Taehyung who was literally watching all the scene sighed.

Can't she do anything properly..!? He thought

Taehyung looked at the person who barged into his office without knocking..

He would've have fired the person for barging in without knocking under manners less people label but he just rolled his eyes after seeing the person..

"Yahhh!!don't you remember what you've to do today" The person exclaimed standing behind the chair you fell on but he still notice you while you were already examining every inch of his face totally forgetting the position you are in..

You placed you are hand on your chin and tilted your head looking at his jaw line and his veins were popping out..

Jimin who flew into the room just a few seconds ago just glared at the man's back who just barged in and didn't even apologize to him for pushing him..

"I don't.What is it..?and don't you know how to knock!" Taehyung spoke with his usual tone and averted his eyes to the big window looking at the city outside..

Jimin who stood a lil bit far from all of you and who is unaware of your presence closed his ears with is hands and shut his eyes totally knowing what was about to happen..

"You freaking potato you had a meeting with the Celine company about our collaboration..and here you are talking about me not knowing how to knock and don't you know how to respect your elders huh..!? " The elder man exclaimed

Taehyung averted his eyes from the big window to you and glared at you while you aren't even sparing a glance at him..

you are busy admiring the unknown man behind you who looked like your bias suga from BTS..

The man frowned while looking at Taehyung and looked at the direction Taehyung is looking at and saw you..

He narrowed his brows while looking at you but you just smiled which flashed your dimples

"Who is this miss resting peacefully infront of you!!?" He asked taehyung while pointing y/n.

Taehyung sighed before speaking
"She is my new p.a" Taehyung rolled his eyes while the unknown handsomie slammed his hands on the table infront him in the process he accidentally pushed the chair you are in making the chair twirl round and round because of the force..

"What the hell Taehyung you never let me rest peacefully in my office and here you are letting you are p.a rest in the chair in your office..!!why can't you let me rest like that!!I'm so done with you don't you dare to disturb me again while I'm resting..If you do I'll make sure to give you rest forever!!!!" he warned,to be exact rap warned in a high pitch tone but the younger who is also your ceo looked unbothered...

On the other side you keep twirling in the chair round and round and round.you tried to get up or stop the chair but you couldn't because it keeps twirling making it hard and at this point you felt dizzy but no one in the room noticed you struggling in the chair..

You stretched your hands trying to find something to grab so you could stop the chair,getting the hold of the table infront you,you slammed your hands on it and tried to stand up in an instant..which surely caught two men's attention...

You stood up and held your head with your hands, stumbling on your feet since you felt like the place around you is moving round and round..

suddenly someone caught your arms and made you stand straight..

"Excuse me miss..are you ok..!?" You nodded your head which made the man to retreat his hands off your arms you looked at the man Infront of you with your blurry vision..

Suga!!!!

"Uh-h I'm ok suga-ssi" you said smiling while stumbling like a drunk old man ..the man infront of you chuckled before speaking .

"Excuse you..I'm not suga or buga!..miss Taehyung's p.a" He leaned down to your height and smiled

"I'm Min yoongi"

Vote or else you'll be James cordon's wife in your next life😃

    •-•
Yes,BTS band do exist in this fanfic I'll be using their stage names as the band members..BTS band members and Kim enterprises ceo Taehyung and the other 6 men are totally different and has no connections
With eac other and are purely strangers in this fanfic..And I won't be posting for 4-5 days.Thank you😃❤️