Part 32

"We reached seoul with lots of excitement filled within us. We were too excited to suprise our father not knowing he'll be the one suprising us in the end."

You chuckled even though your chest felt heavy,you felt like crying by remembering how excited you and your sister were until you witnessed the real storm.

Taehyung hesitantly reached your shoulder, patting it when you leaned towards him, resting your head on his shoulder catching him off guard.

"You know,it's ok to cry sometimes." He said to which you shook your head gently.

"I know but crying over someone who turned into nothing but a stranger is worthless. He doesn't deserve someone tears." You said sniffing but there were no tears in your eyes.

"We went to his house but we were told that he is at a party and gave us the party address but before giving it they asked one question"

"Who are you to mr.han? That's what they asked and you know what we said. 'we are his aquitance.' "

"It hurted to hear it coming out of our own mouths but what could we do. nothing. Me and haenya were utterly upset about the fact that we couldn't even speak out loud about our relation with our father but mom somehow convinced us that this won't last longer and it'll be over soon and said that she'll make our father reveal about us in that one week. So,we went to the party to meet our so-called father."

Y/n, haenya and their mother entered the party venue which screamed nothing but a rich.

A path with neon lights hanging, heart balloons were scattered everywhere and the whole venue was filled with red roses and decorations.

Despite being amazed by the view, the little family searched for their loved one among the crowd.

Reporters were standing aside making headlines on the event, while many camera's were surrounded them.

"Ma! Appa is there!" Y/n said, pointing at her father, happily but her smile dropped and got replaced with a frown when she saw her father cutting a cake with woman.

"Mom! What actually is happening here?" Haenya said, eye brows turning into a frown just like y/n while her mother,meera's heart dropped to the ground.

Meera couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had many things on her mind but she didn't want to misunderstand anything.so, she turned towards the stranger in a black suit who was standing beside her while serving drinks to the people.

"Umm hey! Excuse me?" Meera tapped on his shoulder, catching his attention as he turned around, smiling.

"Yes! Anything you want?" He said, streching the tray filled with glasses of different coloured drinks towards her while her children were busy watching the scene before them in confusion.

"Actually not these, i want a little information." Meera said,pushing the tray back towards him as he nodded while his eyebrows creased together.

"About what ma'am? The man asked.

"What is happening here and What's this party for?" She asked swirling her finger around the hall.

"Oh~ you don't know? You see them It's our sir and madam!" he said, pointing at her husband, Han saehyun and at the woman standing beside him.

"It's their 9th anniversary, this party is for that occasion." He said smiling at Meera not knowing that the information he just revealed felt like as if thousand knives were piercing into her heart.