Part 6

What he said next left you flabbergasted..

"Ok I'll give you a chance since no one passed the interview..let's see if you have luck on your side" He gave you a warm smile..

you mentally rolled on the elegant marble floor out happiness but maintained your straight posture handling it professionally

"Thank you so much sir" You bowed and stood straight..

"Take a sit miss ...!?"

"Lee y/n" you handed your resume to the man infront of you who probably looked 50-52 years old..

Well you guessed what you are heard from others is wrong...Mr.kim is totally opposite from what you imagined..

"Oh you just graduated from your college" He glances at you once before averting his gaze to examine your resume..

"Yes Mr.kim"

"So what made you choose this field miss y/n..?"

"One of the many reasons that I choose to do fashion designing was my love for Fashion, which grew as I grew older. Colour, shapes, and styles always intrigued me and fashion designing also had a way to satisfy my creative fancies and it is a career where your creativity and imagination, and your ability to understand colours and different styles play an important role in your growth." You paused before speaking again..

"Also, the scope for fashion designing is very huge and wide, there are so many different career options to choose from It is also a very challenging yet exciting career, which makes it a very fun job to do, and also the work culture is pretty good you get to travel, understand different cultures meet new people every day and I found myself way more interested in creating Something new in my way.. All of this made me choose fashion designing as my career"

you said while gesturing with your hands and explaining it clearly.
mr.kim nodded

"What is your strength..?"

"Creativity, trustworthiness"

"And your weaknesses...?"

"Disappointing someone who trusts me"

"Can fashion define a person..!?"

"I think fashion defines a person because it mainly expresses an individual's personality or attitude" you smiled confidently.

"Miss y/n the way you pick words is very impressive..I'm impressed but I'm sorry it's too early for you to became a fashion designer..I mean it would been good if you're experienced"

you nodded understanding that you lost the opportunity...

"But I've a job for you...I mean you can work as a p.a..In this way you'll get to know more about this field by working with your co-workers and colleagues since you'll be the one managing everything as the ceo's p.a"

Mr.kim closed your resume and stretched his hand for a handshake while you are still sitting there with utmost shock written on your face..

Mr.kim Chuckled before snapping his fingers Infront your face...

"Miss y/n back to earth " You snapped out jumped out of the  chair your sitting and almost stumbled on your own legs but you managed yourself..

Mr.kim Chuckled while his hand is still in the air waiting for the shake hand..you immediately shaked hands with mr.kim..

"Thank you so much Mr.kim this means a lot me thank you very much.." You bowed one last time before standing up and straightened your posture..

"Miss Lee y/n..you can work here from to tomorrow..but you should be on time" he smiled before continuing while you nodded

"Btw nice jacket miss y/n..mind designing me one" He smiled while looking at your white denim jacket designed by you with fabric paint which has "y/n" imprinted on it at the end of the jacket..

"Ofcourse mr.kim I'll design you a very special one...and that Jacket will make you look even more handsome than you are.." You giggled

"Lee y/n.. daughter of Lee meera right..!?"

Mr.kim spoke which took you by suprise...

How do mr.kim know your mother name it wasn't even mentioned in your file..!?