Part 16

8:45 pm

You were sitting in your cabin checking the files while drinking your coffee.

The only thing that boosts you up is coffee..having a coffee after a tiring day feels so good.

You looked at the files and decided to take a break until your coffee finishes. standing up you walked towards the window.

Which is situated in your little cute cabin and stood there admiring the city view while tapping the coffee cup.

You never thought you would end up like this,working for the biggest company, having handsome but cold ice cube like ceo,friends who makes you smile and having a mother who supports you in any condition.

A life you always imagined as a fangirl but you never thought your imaginations will come true.

well, except for the ceo. You never imagined a ice cube like ceo but a oh so sweet and hansome ceo but whatever mr.kim matches 65% to your imaginary ceo and is very handsome anyway.

You chuckled while thinking and sipped the coffee

You were looking at the bright city lights when you heard a faint knock on your door

"u-huh yes,come in" you turned around and walked towards your table placing the cup on the table and stood beside the table.

The door opened revealing su-jin,one of the best employee and one of your friends too.

"ms.y/n mr.kim wants you in his office and he also mentioned some files" said su-jin.you nodded with a smile.

"ok ms.su-jin thanks for informing" she smiled and nodded and left closing the door behind her.

Guess you don't have a few minutes of coffee break too..

You took the coffee cup and sipped it quickly while arranging the files.soon you finished the coffee and arranging files.

Taking a deep breath you walked towards taehyung's office.

While walking towards the ceo's office.on the way you saw yoongi sleeping soundly in his cabin which is just opposite to your cabin,suppressing your laugh you walked forward.

As you reached the ceo's office you knocked on the door 4 times and entered in after hearing a faint "come in"

You bowed to taehyung who was facing his laptop screen as soon as you entered the office earning a nod from him.

closing the door behind you walked towards taehyung table and placed the files on it before taking two steps back and held your hands together.

"Sir ,here are the files you asked" you spoke to which taehyung looked up at you from his laptop screen and then at the files and nodded.

"Thank you.you may go now" taehyung said with his usual stone cold face to which you are already getting used to.

You gave him a nod and bowed,turning around you made your way towards the door while imitating yu ceo's taehyung took the files into his hands.

You are about to open the door and was about when

"Ms.y/n"

Your heart started accelerating the moment taehyung called you by your name...

He has been calling you ms.y/n ever since the day when you

Flashback

"Trying not to contact your handsome face with my fist"

" Do I look like a robot to you! I'm a human to I do get stress, frustration..stop treating me like a machine I ain't some restless, stressless robot..i do get body pains,i do get headaches with all these work..i do need some rest.."

"Do you think I can work non stop 24/7 without break..mister after all this work what if I go crazy..?"

"what if I go to coma and admit in hospital..!?"

"what if my hands and legs get paralyzed out of stress!? who'll look after my family"

" Would you..!? Would you pay those hospital fee's..!? Would you look after me,my family..!? Would you...!no right..so atleast give me break.."

" And stop calling me with my full name or else ehh I don't know"

You just spit everything out in go and walked out while holding your head with both of your hands

Taehyung just looked at you with bewilderment plastered on his face..he was still processing about what just happened

"Did she really go crazy!?" That's the only thing taehyung thought looking at you stomping towards the exit like a fire spitting dragon..

After few minutes you were in your cabin pulling your hair while screaming internally for what you did..

That's the moment when you realised that you f[13+ word]ked up

Your frustrated expression dropped to the floor and was replaced with a panic one..

You kept walking around in your cabin doing rehearsals on how to apologizing to your CEO whom you screamed at a few minutes ago

It took you few minutes to get some courage and apologize to him..

You ran towards taehyung's office and knocked on the door. You walked in like a kid with your head hung down and walked towards taehyung..

You didn't dare to look up at him..you know he would look at you with his stone piercing gaze which is nothing less than daggers to you

"mr.kim I-i d-didn't- I-i m-mean It-t jus-st..i apolo-"

You were cut off when gestured you to stop showing his palm...

That's it..you thought that's going to be your last day work but all your thoughts came crashing down when..

"It's ok ms.l-ms.y/n.. you may go now no need apologize"

Taehyung know that your frustrated because of him..he know he is the cause of it..

He know what he did was wrong..he know that making you overwork just to satisfy his ego is very wrong and he accept that it's his mistake..so he let it slide this time..

You didn't expect this from taehyung.. You didn't expect him to let it go so easily...

You thought he would just fire you right there but damn!This ice cube does have some kindness sitting in a corner too..

End of flashback

Ever since that day he never made you overwork and is treating you like a person unlike before when he treated you like a robot..

And most shocking thing is he never called you with your full name again..

Gulping the lump in your throat you turned around and stood there..

"Yes mr.kim" you spoke and looked up at him who was checking he files

"You are doing well keep it up" he spoke,still looking at the file..

Taehyung looked up when you didn't speak anything just to look at you looking at him with

"is he ok or did he go crazy this time..!?"

You straightened yourself after looking at his deadly stare..

"T-thank you mr.kim" you spoke to which taehyung nodded and gestured you to go..

You are about to turn around when taehyung started speaking again

"And you really need to stop imitating me ms.y/n"

•-•

Vote if you don't wanna get a kiss from Oli london on lips😃