Part 39

"you guys really are dating!!" Jimin yelled with big eyes as if what he heard was unbelievable. He stared at you and taehyung back and forth.

"I know it. I know this will happen" Yoongi said calmly while sipping his coffee.

Yeah you're literally embarassed and shocked when taehyung said his friends stayed over at his place.

You didn't know how to react after that. You told taehyung about you shutting door on the jungkook's face and all he did was laugh his heart out.

He made you walk out of that room after flirting with you for a bit and wearing a shirt before he called everyone to the dinning hall.

Everyone came and took their seats while their eyes stared at you and taehyung back and forth.

There were six guys in the room including Taehyung and they are all handsome but them looking at you with those curious eyes made you anxious.

Jimin and yoongi were there,Jungkook too. He was being causal as he smiled at you as soon he saw you. You passed him the same smile and bowed your head, conveying your apologises for earlier to which he just shook his head.

Next was a guy with dimples, who seems to have predicted what's going on as he poured himself a glass of water.He passed you a smile as you did the same. Even though their stares were normal you can't help but feel nervous as you nibbled on the edges of taehyung's hoodie which you are wearing right now.

On the last seat of the dinning table was a man with a brown beanie on his head,he had a strawberry in his hand as he tilted his head,looking at you.

"I'm so happy for you tae." The guy with brown beanie said, cracking a bright smile at both of you.

"Oh! Hey! I'm hoseok btw" he said waving his hand at you.

"I'm Y/n" you said waving back at him.

"Nice name for a nice girl. I'm namjoon" The dimple guy said, as you nodded, sending him a little smile.

"We are happy for you both. So when are you throwing a party. We need a party!party party yeah~" jungkook said staring at all his friends then at you both. 

"Wait-Wait I still can't believe this!" Jimin said as you stared at him, controlling your laugh.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked,  confused. Taehyung rested his hands on the back of the chair, still standing.

"What i mean is, this both used to be like opposite poles but and now suddenly they are dating. I still think this is some kind of prank" Jimin finished looking at his surroundings, trying to figure out it if there are any camera's in the corner.

"No it's not a prank. we really are together " taehyung said staring at you, entwining his hand with yours.

"You look lovestruck man!" Namjoon said earning woo's from the other guys as you're cheeks turned rosy pink

"Then I'm really happy for you but still how?" Jimin said with an amusing smile on his face. You and taehyung just looked at eachother before shrugging.

"It just happened" taehyung replied

"Jimin, I think you never heard about the opposite poles attracting each other. Even elementary school kids know about it,You got no jams man!" Namjoon said as everyone burst into chuckles while Jimin pouted.

"Now that I made it clear. Excuse us, I have to drop my Girlfriend at her house" Taehyung said as you looked at everyone who burst it ohhh's

"Thank you guys. I thought it was going to be hard to face you all like this,i was nervous but you guys made it easy" you said as jungkook playfully rolled his eyes.