Part 27

Camera lights flashing, loud murmurs, people's stares.

It was suffocating.

People were staring and were murmuring things that were hard to swallow in.

It was hurting.

Everyone's attention was on the centre and you were standing in the centre,crying and shaking while holding your mother's hand suddenly feeling nauseous with all the camera's surrounded. You didn't know what to do but your gaze was stuck on the person whom you loved alot.
You hoped he would pull you out of the ring formed by people, you've surrounded by but all he did watch you and your mother being helpless and broken.

All you hoped for is to get out of there as it was becoming hard for you to breath.

You felt breathless.

You woke up breathless as sweat beads trickled down your forehead.

You sat up looking around and found yourself in the hotel room.you sighed closing your eyes,realising it was a dream. The alcohol you consumed dried up in your system as you're all sober after that dream.

Taking deep breaths, calming yourself down. You tried to forget the dream which has been hunting you for years.

Opening your eyes once you calmed down.you looked to your right towards the night stand for a water bottle but instead found a silhouette sitting there.

You almost freaked out but breathed in,realising it is non other than taehyung.

You stared down at yourself as the duvet dropped down from your upper body. your still wearing the dress from last night, everything's there except your heels.

'i must've troubled him again' you thought, sighing.

You moved your hand but stopped when you felt like you're holding something. Looking down,you found yourself holding taehyung hand close to you.

Sighing once again,You decided to wake him up because sleeping in a chair wouldn't be as comfortable as sleeping in bed.

"Mr.kim~mr.kim~" you cooed, jerking his arm gently trying to wake him up and succeeded on the first try itself.

Taehyung woke up from his light slumber,squinting his eyes. He looked too adorable for you for a moment to the point you had to fight yourself against the argue to pinch his cute bread cheeks.

He quickly sat up as soon as he saw you awake. You instantly let his hand free from your grasp.

"Sorry for troubling again.You can go sleep in your room, it'll be uncomfortable here for you" you spoke, pointing at the chair he was sitting on with an apologetic expression.

Taehyung nodded as he looked at his watch.It was 03:17 am.

"Are you okay?" He asked, suddenly looking up at you, catching you off-guard. His expression was somewhat soft but still it was mixture of something else which you couldn't figure out.

"Of course mr.kim. I'm fine." Your lips curved into a small smile but Taehyung just nodded, standing up before walking towards the door.

He couldn't help but worry about you. The way clutched onto his hand last night was still fresh in his mind. Your broken voice was still ringing in his mind but he held himself back from asking you anything. It just not the right time to do so.

Taehyung walked out of your room,after taking one last glance at you.

Getting up from the bed, you decided to take a bath because you very well know you can't sleep anymore and more importantly you smelt like trash.