Part 5

"how can I help you miss"

The ange- I mean the guy bowed and asked with his entwined hands rested on his belly..you bowed back before speaking

"I-i am here for an interview" you cursed yourself for stuttering and gave your resume to him..

the guy smiled and took it and was examining it while you are examining his features shamelessly...

He attempted to sit on the reception seat but got stumbled by the chair and fell backwards and landed on his ass with a thump sound..he groaned

"Oops" You rushed inside the rectangular reception and lead your hand for him to help him..

he gladly expected it and stood up on his feet and dusted the invisible on his suit...

"Thanks miss y/n!" He said and acted as if nothing happened...

"Your welcomed sir but are you ok" You asked

"Haha don't worry miss y/n it's normal for me.."he handed you the resume file you gave him earlier and smiled..

you smiled back with a questionable face..he chuckled

"So miss y/n..you are here to give an interview"he looked at you with a cute smile which made his eyes disappear..you giggled silently and before nodding..

"This way miss y/n" he stretched his hand leading the way towards the ceo office..you followed his lead until the elevator...

The elevator made a ding sound indicating it's here...The glass door of the elevator opened..

"Ladies first" the cute guy gestures to enter first..you chuckled and entered the elevator followed by him..

He pressed the "65th button" and the elevator doors closed by a ding sound.

"So let me introduce myself..I am jimin..park jimin the manager of this company" He turned towards you and offered his hand for a handshake..

"Haha you said it like bond James bond...Lee y/n" you chuckled and shaked hands with jimin....park jimin
Jimin chuckled and retreated his hand.

"So you have no experience in this field" he said while looking straight at his reflection on the glass door while adjusting hairstyle with one hand while the other one was tucked in his pocket.

"Honestly no.. I'm new to this Field since I just graduated a few days ago" he looked at you thorough the reflection..so did you and passed him a smile...

"Aren't you late for the interview...do you think you'll pass the interview" He asked still adjusting his hairstyle ..

"Mmh yes I'm late but I hope I'll pass or else I heard that the ceo is afraid of heights,I'll threaten him by saying I'll yeet him off from the top floor of this building if I won't pass..simply it's a win-win match.." you said but received silence in return..you looked at mr.park and saw him froze on his spot..

"Umm Mr.park" You called out only to flinch when he started laughing historically and almost fall down but supported himself by the rods beside him...

"Seriously miss y/n..it's called blackmailing..you are so wild..but you don't know anything about the CEO the yet"

The once laughing mr.park who almost fell down suddenly became serious and crossed his arms on his chest and still managed to look....... handsome!!? I mean he is too cool like too cool to be a manager...

the elevator made a ding sound indicating that we reached the floor making you flinch once again and stop drolling over mr.jimin...park jimin.

"This way miss y/n "He leaded you once again but with a serious face this time..

he stepped out of the elevator followed by you..soon you are already standing Infront of your may or may not be your soon to be CEO's...office.

"This your destination miss y/n now I'll take my leave"

He smiled which you reflected back..Mr.park turned around and you are about to knock on the door but turned around when Mr.park spoke and turned around to face you while walking backwards to the elevator while still facing you..

"And one more thing good luck miss y/n..your fun to work with I hope you'll pass too..or else I can help you with blackmailing him" he winked and smiled making you giggle and fisted your four fingers with thumb out..

he reflected your actions before he entered in the elevator. The elevator door started to close slowly but still this mr.park peaked throw the space between the doors and mouthed "all the best" and he disappeared into elevated..

Your hand started sweating out of nervesness of course because this job..it's something new to you which you have 0 experience in..it's your first time giving an interview...you took deep breaths and hoped the interview to turn well and made your hand into fist ready to knock the door..

"This is it Lee y/n you can do it.." You encouraged yourself and knocked on the door.

"Come in" you heard a calm tone say
You twisted the huge door's handle and peaked in before entering the huge room with a brown couch in the corner, a elegant glass table and a few mannequins with beautiful dresses on it.

Oh forgot to mention...Kim enterprises is a fashion company which is in the top position in fashion field with a lot of branches around the world...but the truth you don't even know single thing about this company..you just have belief in your skills and applied for this interview even tho you don't have any experience..

back to the where we are

You stood Infront of the man sitting on the cream colour leather chair.

"You are..!?" The man infront you you asked you looked up and answered with a smile.

"Morning sir I'm here for an interview" you bowed and answered..the man had a questionable gaze but it's not a judgmental one,It's more of a look caused by confusion.

"But the interview timings are ended" he genuinely smiled and showed an apologetic look.

"Uh-sorry for bothering sir but this job it's important to me..I'm sorry for being late but can you please give me a chance...just one chance" you asked while standing with pleading eyes waiting for his answer..what he said next left you flabbergasted...