Part 11

Third person pov

"You!" He looked at me blankly

"Yes me! Remember me!?"you smiled sarcastically while Taehyung scoffed

"What do you want now...isn't the money enough!?" He spoke looking straight at you and pulled his right hand out from his pocket and tapped it on the cabin infront of him..

You averted your eyes from him

Money..his money

"Wait a flipping minute"You slipped your hand in your bag and searched for his money which you kept safely in a cover to return the money to him if you see him anywhere..

You peaked in your bag while it was still hung on your shoulder but still couldn't find it..so you pulled out few things from your bag one by one and kept them on the table..

Taehyung just looked at you confused

A scarf...?

A torch..?

A wet wipes pack..?

A pepper spray...!??

A pocket knife..!!??

Taehyung widened his eyes looking at them thinking y/n is going to spray the pepper at him or stab him with the pocket knife...

he took a breath of relief when y/n put them aside and searched for another thing in her bag..

Finally you pulled the cover which had his money inside..

You beamed finally finding the thing you wanted in that messy bag,You looked at the ice berg since you still doesn't know his name you saved his name as ice berg in your mind

"Here..your money mister.It's to much for a laptop,I just asked for my laptop,I already took some amout which I wanted for my laptop" You smiled and took his hand which he was tapping on the cabin and placed the cover in his hand..

He just frowned

Literally who would return the money given by a stranger...if it was any other person they would use this as a advantage and use all the money thinking they'll never meet that stranger again...and here you are returning his money...who is literally a stranger to you

You smiled this time it's a genuine one..he just stood there with a blank expression plastered on his face..

"Hello.. excuse me!Mister now give my bracelet back" You placed your left hand on your hip while you snapped your fingers back and forth with your right hand demanding the bracelet..

"Huh-what..?" He spoke in a stoic tone..you raised your brows before speaking .

"Its.My.Bracelet.Give.Me" pointing at the bracelet in his left hand you spoke pressing each and every word

"Excuse me!it's mine" He said but still had no expression on his face

what the Flipping airplane doesn't he know any expressions!!?

You thought

"Hey don't lie..It's mine" You tried to take the bracelet from his hand..you held the bracelet from the other end while he was holding the other end..

"Why would I even lie to you miss..it's mine for heaven's sake" he pulled it towards him which jerked your body towards him..

"Excuse me,do you think I'll believe you..you liar!...and don't bring heaven in the middle the angels like jhope from BTS who is fallen from heaven will be angry and Give it back" you pulled the bracelet towards you but he didn't budge..