Part 40

The same evening you woke from your nap and sat on the bed just to see the sun setting up from the window.

Taehyung dropped you at your home as there is no office today but he had to leave because of some work. You blushed remembering the events happened today morning.

And not only that many things happened lately. You were suddenly in a relationship, finding out Jimin is in a relationship and that too with your online bestfriend, you finally meet your long distance bestfriend after years of friendship.

You are kind of in a very good mood today. You need to share this news with your mother and sister immediately.

You were about to pick your phone but stopped when you saw yourself in the mirror infront of your bed.

The necklace...

It looked so beautiful. You touched it, remembering taehyung as a smile made it's way onto your lips..

You didn't know how your going to face him tomorrow. Seeing would remind of the smooch smooch scene.

You covered your face with your blanket silently enjoying the moment of bliss.

Just as your thinking of him you heard your phone go ding.
someone has messaged you.

You picked your phone from the night stand and unlocked it. Oh and how you wish to keep it back and unsee it.It was....

Soft bear man:
Baby we are going somewhere.Be ready at 7pm I'll pick you up.

You throw the phone aside on the bed and covered your face trying to muffle the scream you let out as you fall back down on the bed.

Your heart accelerated just because of a mere text. It just took a text from him and him calling you baby to make you scream.

You look like a mess, sprawled on your bed with red cheeks with a shy smile on your face.

Another ding from your phone caused you to snap your head at the direction.

You jumped sitting down and picked the phone back thinking it's from him and it is....

Soft bear man:
I love you❤️

You felt like screaming on top of your lungs.The butterflies in your stomach woke up making the hair behind your neck raise, you nibbled on your lower lip trying suppress the smile that was threatening to come out.

"Woah woah tell me what I'm seeing is not a dream~" Your inner self sat beside you looking into space with heart eyes.

"I don't know. I myself can't believe this" you let out shyly and somehow your eyes darted to the clock and you're eyes widened.

"It's 6:40!" You hopped off the bed trying here and there picking up few things.

"So why are running like a mad woman.you're the CEO's girlfriend now. Try to be cool woman" It said still with those dreamy eyes making you roll your eyes as you slipped into the restroom to get ready.

You came out in a cute outfit.
Looking at yourself in the mirror, you untied your hair which was made into a messy bun, letting your hair fall upon your shoulders.

You smiled at your reflection as your cheeks bloomed into a tint of red colour, thinking taehyung is about to take you out.

Maybe it's a date....

"Since when did taehyung turned so romantic~" Your inner said out loud.This time it was sitting down on your mirror table blocking you from staring at your own reflection. This time you didn't freak out.

"Maybe ever since he meet me" you said to which your inner self roller her eyes playfully.

"Does Making you run here and there look romantic to you? Because that's what he made you do. I highly think he saw your inner beauty which is actually me that's why he changed into some romantic freak" your soul sat there day dreaming while staring into space.

"You and me are actually same. Your forgetting that. Why are you acting like a evil 2nd lead actress" you rolled your eyes, picking your earrings and putting them on.

"I don't know i just tried. You know the penthouse drama you watched in the morning messed my- I mean our mind hehe.." it said to which you chuckled when a horn sound was heard outside.

Then you heard a notification sound from your phone.

Your inner soul disappeared into the air and your heart started ramming inside the ribcage.

Soft bear man:
I'm here~

"Why does it feel like I'm about to walk down a aisle?" You slapped both of your cheeks lightly and took a deep breath before making your way out of your room and then your apartment.

Walking out of the building your legs stuck to the ground as soon as you saw taehyung standing there leaning on his car door.

As soon as he saw you he flashed a smile at you making your heart beat accelerate. He had flowers in his hands and knowing that he bought them for you bought a warm feeling in your heart.

 He had flowers in his hands and knowing that he bought them for you bought a warm feeling in your heart

Your legs moved forward unknowingly and In a matter of few seconds you were infront of him. You're cheeks and ears turned bright red.

"Hey, this is for you"  taehyung handed you the flowers and you took them gladly.

"Thank you mr.kim" You said looking at the flowers, too shy to look at him.

"You look beautiful." He let those words slip out ever so smoothly and you swear you had to control yourself from bursting out of happiness.

Tucking your hair strands behind your ear you smiled shyly before glancing at him.

"And so are you" you somehow let out earning a warm smile from him. He held his left hand out for you to hold his hand.

"Shall we?" He asked tilting his head towards his car and it didn't take you a second to keep your hand on his as he lead you to the passenger seat.

As taehyung made you sit in the passenger seat, he got to the other side hopped into the driver seat.He glanced and shook his head.

"When will you ever learn miss panda" he suddenly came forward until your faces were inches apart. He was doing no good to your already beating heart.

He was approximately close to you that you could feel his breath on your neck.

You had to clutch onto your dress to calm down your nerves. You're sure he must've heard your heart beating loudly.

He stared into your eyes and did something you least expected him to do at that moment.

<><><><><><><><><><>

A/n: yep! I'm still alive😃