Part 42

After spending time at the theme park Taehyung and you walked out. There was a lake situated right infront of the theme park and it didn't take you a second to run towards the railings. Slipping your fingers from taehyung's grasp you ran as he followed behind you while tucking his hands in his pockets.

The location looked isolated and not many people were around, no vehicle sounds or noises were heard. It was peaceful.

Suddenly fire works exploded in the sky making you look up at them.

Your eyes glisten because of the sparks and lightning illuminating in the dark sky. You were admiring the sky even though there was no moon nor stars the sky but itnstill looked beautiful with the fire works while taehyung was admiring his woman standing beside him.

Suddenly you glanced at taehyung  with a huge grin on your face just to see him staring at you. He didn't even budge after getting caught staring at you.

"What are you looking at? Look how beautiful the sky looks" you said giggling, the happy glint in your eyes never once faded. He is amazed about how even little things could make you this happy. You are always like this. Happy and grateful for whatever you have and the more he explored you, the more he is falling for you.

"Why would I look at the sky when the moon is standing right beside me" taehyung replied making your heart skip a beat yet again.

"Mr.kim!" You whined in shyness

"What Mrs.kim!" He retorted and that made you snap your head at him.

"W—what?" You stuttered processing his words. Your brain couldn't cook those words as fast as making  Maggie noodles it took some time to finally realise it.

"This" Taehyung's hand made his way towards your neck and his fingers grazed upon the necklace he gave you.

"This necklace is only meant for my wife after my grandma. When I said I wanna marry you I meant every of my word Y/n.The moment I gave you this necklace you became half in me, you became my wife" you locked your eyes with his, too stunned to speak but you're heart melted at his confession.

You got no words to speak. You simply couldn't utter your feelings in words so instead you turned to him and tiptoed before wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him. His one hand immediately wrapped around your waist while the other one rested on your head.

"I love you" he said and kissed your forehead which made you smile as you closed your eyes,drowning into the feel of the moment.

"I love you too" you tiled your head back a little to look on his eyes and answered back earning a heart flattering smile in return.

Both of you stood there in silence for a few minutes with you facing the lake  while taehyung stood behind you,his hands lovingly wrapped you while you're back rested on his chest. No words were exchanged. It was peaceful. It's just both of your racing hearts thumping against eachother,communicating in their own language.

After few minutes you decided to head home and taehyung agreed because both are tired from the events happened since the evening.

Upon reaching his car, taehyung opened the door for you as you flashed him sweet smile before hopping in and sat silently without talking any further because you felt tired and the heels were killing you.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he stood at your side. You looked up at him and nodded but you're expressions betrayed you're answer.

He saw that you're uncomfortable. He kind of figured out when you kept hissing while walking out of the theme park.Taehyung crouched down and took your leg into his hands.