Part 37

"what did just happened?" Ga-eun said, blinking her eyes.

Not only her but everyone were puzzled at there boss behaviour.

Kai just walked away from there. Nayeon noticed him walking away and followed him.

"Brave girl surely did something to our taetae hyung" jungkook said sipping his wine.

"Right." Yoongi answered, unbothered about what just happened.

Meanwhile Kiara and jimin ran inside the penthouse thinking something might happen because of the way taehyung looked, he looked kinda angry and that worried them

|

"So what? what if i do have a fiancée?" He said looking directly into your eyes making your eyes wide.

You were speechless, how could he kiss you when he had a fiancée
You tried to push him with your hands on your chest but it was no use.

He was practically cheating on Kiara with you and you're not liking it. Yes, you love him but you don't want to snatch someone's man. She must've loved him more than you do. you didn't want to hurt her but at the same time you're hurting yourself.

Instantly your eyes welled up with tears.

Before atleast you had hope but now it's all gone.

"How could you do that-Move!" You pushed him, averting your gaze from him to the window which was situated beside you.

"How could i-" before taehyung could finish his sentence,there was a knock on the door. He licked his lips before moving from you and walking towards door.

You ran behind him ready to run out of the room when he swirled his hand around waist smoothly and slammed you beside the door before opening the door.

"What?" He asked looking at the persons before him.

"What? What? Why did you leave like that?" Kiara asked. Hearing her made you even more emotional. You covered your mouth trying to suppress your sob.

"Because i wanted to." Taehyung answered plainly.

"Then why did you take y/n with you?where's y/n?" This time it was jimin. He peaked inside the room trying to see you.

"She's with me" taehyung said making you shoot your head at him.

How can he say that on her face just like that?

"The party's over. Tell everyone to leave" taehyung continued and before they could speak anything he shut the door just to see you there with watery eyes and by seeing your state his eyes soften.

"How could you just say that on her face? How hurt she must've been." You said,staring at him with your red eyes.

Taehyung sighed staring at your eyes.He looked down before looking up at you again and took you into embrace.

Taehyung held you warmly with his hands around you but you didn't hug him but just stood there with tears dripping down your eyes.

This is the problem. You put other people before you. You prefer to hurt yourself then hurt others.

"Y/n" taehyung kissed you on your crown gently before unraveling the truth.

"Kiara isn't my fiancée and will never be. She's nothing more than a close friend to me." you looked up at him and he stared down at you with his starry eyes.

"What?" You blinked your moistened eyes.

"I said I don't have a finacée. If i do have it'll be only you and no one else.Got it?" Taehyung said tightening his grip around, pulling you against him making you hold onto his biceps.