Part 30

"Y/N!!" A yell of your own name was the last thing you heard before losing your consciousness and slipping into the same darkness.

|

"Y/N!!" Taehyung yelled which was collided by another voice.

Taehyung held onto your waist and he felt someone holding onto your shoulders and looked up to see a man in black.

He frowned pulling you closer to him.No matter how curious he was about the other person he's first priority is you. All he think about was you at that moment.

"Y/n! Open your eyes.Hey!" Taehyung patted your cheeks, hoping you'd wake up but to his horror you didn't.

"Let's take her to the hospital" taehyung heard the man who was holding you a second ago, taehyung nodded

Lifting you up bridal style, ignoring the worried man trailing behind him taehyung pushed through the crowd and ran towards his car and laid you in the backseat before closing the door shut and hopping into the driver seat as soon as possible.

He heard the other of his car door opening and closing and looked to see the same man.

"What the—?"

"Shut up and drive. I know her!" Taehyung gritted his teeth before starting in the engine and drinking off from the restaurant to the hospital.

For that moment all taehyung cared about is you.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung stood up from the chair he was sitting on when the doctor came out from the ward you're in.

The guy who came along with taehyung is none other kai,he was leaning on the wall beside taehyung but stood straight upon seeing the doctor.

"Doctor, how's is she?" Taehyung asked as soon the doctor walked out of the ward.

"She's fine now" the flashed a smile removing her face mask.

"Why did she faint?" Kai spoke walking towards the doctor as taehyung looked at him and then at the doctor.

The doctor looked at both men back and forth before speaking out.

"She had a panic attack.She must've witnessed something or someone that triggered her." She said making kai's brows twitch along with taehyung's.

Taehyung remembered how you tensed up after seeing the reporters. You're facial emotions are still vivid to him but he couldn't figure out which emotion you held scared, angry,sad or anxious he saw them all at once.

"Now, she's okay." The doctor said, noticing taehyung who was zoned out. Taehyung nodded slightly.

"Can I see her?" Taehyung spoke,his voice lacing concern mixed with curiousity.

"Of course! Nothing happened to her,you can actually take her home when she wakes up." She said as taehyung and kai bowed, thanking her before she walked away from there leaving the two men in the silent hallway.

Taehyung was about to walk into the ward when kai stumbled upon him while doing the same.

"Who the hell are you!?" Taehyung said turning towards kai,glaring daggers.

"I'm.her.friend" kai emphasized each and every word clearly, staring at taehyung with the same intensity.

Friend.

He himself wasn't ok about the name of your relationship with him.

Just a friend?No way.

If he wants to be anything to you it's far from being just a friend. He felt something else but he doesn't want to name it just yet.