Part 19

•|Long chapter ahead enjoy reading also don't be a ghost reader
and leave something good in the
comment box,Happy reading <3|•

you shot your head at her as you found that voice very familiar...there she was....Dr.jiyoung

She was there sipping her latte gently and was totally immersed in her mobile...

"Dr.jiyoung" you called out which made her look up at you...

"Oh y/n right..?" She smiled,causual pointing her pointer at you.You nodded returning the smile back.

"Hi! Nice to meet you again" jiyoung chimmed offering a hand for a hand shake which you gladly accepted..

"Nice to meet you too dr.jiyoung' you spoke as you both shook hands before retreating them..

"Ah drop the formalities y/n it's make feel like an old lady,just call me jiyoung besides you look same age as me" she said chuckling..

Nodding at her you passed a smile..

"So how are you jiyoung..?"

" Pretty good after my shift..when i was studying i thought being a doctor isn't hard but as I am one now,i wanna take those words back!"

She admitted earning a chuckle from you..

" So what about you and why are you out at this time..?" she enquired

" Oh I work around this corner in a  company called kim enterprises, and I'm good thanks for asking" nodding at you she sipped her latte..

"Ma'am here is your order" the server placed your coffee infront of you..

"Thank you!" You smiled at the server which the server returned before walking away...

The steam of the coffee swirled above the coffee cup, placing your mobile on the table you picked the coffee cup up to blow the surface of the wet  condiment before taking a long and slow sip..

The bitter taste of coffee overwhelming your taste buds.Placing the mug back to it's place.

You looked outside the window for a couple of seconds when your phone made ding sound followed by a "oh man holy sh!t" ringtone

Your eyes widened as you looked at your phone..you know it is your annoying neighbour you set a custom ringtone especially for that crack chicken head..

Jiyoung who was sitting infront of you chocked on her latte..you quickly stood up leaning towards her Patting her head gently..

"Omg jiyoung are you ok..?" You enquired

"I'm perfectly Ok!"  Jiyoung spoke as she coughed a bit before coming back to her normal posture, sitting back on your chair you nodded...

"It's junglebook i mean jungkook voice.?" She asked pointing her pointer at your mobile,you nodded while chuckling 'juNgLebOok' seriously.

"Are you army..!?" Jiyoung asked leaning dangerously close to you earning a hesitate nod from you..

"OMG!" She squealed loudly getting attention by the people in the cafe, mumbling little sorry's right after noticing them looking at her weirdly..

She then looked at you with a very knowing 'so you belong to my spieces too' look..

You suppressed your laugh and covered it up coughing lightly..

" I found a friend woah~" she said and bounced up and down on the chair gently like a new born puppy..

" Woah wait-so you are army too..!?" You asked to which she nodded sipping her latte..

Taking your coffee you sipped it before speaking again..

"I actually didn't expect you to be army..i mean you are a doctor so i thought you weren't interested in music-" you were cut off by the one and only jiyoung...

"Stop right there! Just because I'm a doctor doesn't mean I don't like music tho..after work hours I'm nothing but a melomaniac and a crazy fangirl" she spoke with her fingers moving here and there she was literally talking with her fingers..

"Hey y/n! I have extra ticket for upcoming concert wanna come" said jiyoung, slamming your coffee cup in the table you stood up before speaking..

"Get up!" Standing up she looked at you blinking her eyes constantly..

Walking upto her then suddenly pulling her into a bone crashing hug swaying her side to side, catching her off guard..

"Yes! thank you jiyoung!" You exclaimed..

"God damn it! You had me for a second" jiyoung spoke hugging you back

After all the talking, laughing,teasing and fangirling with jiyoung..you finally made your way to home..

Jiyoung is one of a kind..she is a beautiful soul who radiates positivity and happiness everywhere she goes...

You felt jovial to meet such a tenderhearted and distinct person..

You smiled at the thought of her before opening your apartment room door and shutting it close..

"Good morning mr Kim" you bowed as soon as you reached taehyung,keeping the files he has to sign on the table

"Good morning ms.y/n.." taehyung nodded and greeted back.

"Mr.kim you have to sign this files and today you have a meeting Celine company ceo about the deal we talked before at 9:00 am and you've someone to meet at 2:00 pm,that's it for today Mr.kim.." you ended and stood there..

"Ok,but who is that someone..?" Asked taehyung..

"Actually I don't know who exactly mr.kim..mr.park said you know that someone.." you admitted as taehyung narrowed his brows..

"Thank you,You may go now" said taehyung, bowing you were about to turn around when the pen your hands slipped from your grasp..

You tried to catch the pen but it bounced on your hand because of the immense force you applied to catch it..

The pen flew forward and hit taehyung's forehead in a matter of mili-seconds..

Taehyung screwed his eyes shut,fingers curled into fists,lips formed a thin line as he looked up at you with laser eyes which pierced through your soul...

You bowed quickly and sprinted away from taehyung office without looking back at him..

Hours passed but you are still sitting in your cabin swinging your legs back and forth while drawing a sketch..

The whole room was filled with silence,the only sound you could hear was clock ticking and the scratching sound of the pencil you are using...

Sun rays fall upon you through the window which made your shadow appear behind you...the shadow seems to be mocking you as it's playing itself across the blank sheet of paper..

Wisps of hair kept floating into your eyes,which you would quickly push away..

As your totally immersed in your sketch you heard a slight knock on your cabin door.

"Come in" you spoke looking up to see who knocked on the door..the door slightly opened and head peaked in...It was soyeon,she stood behind the door  peaked her head into the room and spoke

"What is it soyeon..!?" You spoke standing up before smiling which she returned back..

"Ah y/n mr.kim is calling you" said soyeon to which you nodded followed by a 'Thank you' as soyeon walked away leaving the door open making you sigh..

Walking out of your cabin you closed the door was about to make your way towards taehyung's office when you bumped onto something or.........someone.