Part 24

Taehyung walked out of his hotel room,dressed in his casuals as he looked at your room before knocking on it.

You opened the door yawning as you just woke up hearing a knock on the door.

"Who—oh! Morning mr.kim" you said as you looked at you from top to bottom before chuckling.

"It's afternoon,y/n" he said making your eyes wide as your cheeks turned crimson red out of embarrassment.

"You look so beautiful like this" taehyung said taking his phone out his pocket.

"Really!? Thank you" you said blushing as taehyung nodded showing his phone to you with front camera on.

You looked at yourself, hair messy, eyes and cheeks puffed. You glared at him with eyes half closed as he retreated his phone before a light flashed in your eyes.

He clicked a picture of you.

Your eyes turned bigger than a egg yolk as you saw a him click a picture while pursuing his lips.

"Mr.kim! Delete that pic"  you warned pointing at his phone.

"You wish!" He said wiggling his phone in your face.

"Mr.kim please~" you whined stomping you foot on the ground in tiny.

"No way~" he said and darted his tongue out a little making a "bleh" sound

"What the hell—" you quickly tried to snatch it from him to delete the picture but he held the phone up higher making it for you to reach it.

You lifted your hand up higher to reach it but couldn't since your arms were much shorter compared to his long ones. You glared it him dropping your hands down.

"Catch it! If you can!" He smirked holding it a little lower so could reach it. You attempted but failed as he lifted it higher.

You weren't the type to give so you took a step forward jumping a little.

Both of you couldn't care less about your surroundings.Taehyung turned around clockwise as you tried to snatch his phone from him.

Now,he is right infront of your room and you right opposite to him where taehyung stood previously.

"Mr.kim! I'm telling you one last time delete it or else" you said, panting with hands on your hips.

"Or else what will you do?" Taehyung raised his brows at with a sly smile.

You smirked jumping forward resulting him to walk backwards into your room.Getting a grasp on his phone, you tried to wiggle the phone out of hand but he held tighter and moved back from you.

Pushing to the side,you glared at him and he had that victory smile on his face, neither of you are aware of the closeness between you both.

Taehyung was pressed against the wall with you against him, both of you holding a phone with hands held up higher.

Taehyung held his phone with his left hand while you held it with your right in the air and held his right hand with your left one keeping it down preventing him from dodging the phone from one hand to another.

"Kids this days!" Hearing someone chuckle from outside you both looked at each other with wide eyes,none of you are moving it's like you both were stuck,just like sculptures.

"Must be a couple fight! they remind me of our old times" you heard a woman say as she chuckled which was collided with other voice.

As soon as they,whom you assumed as a old couple passed by your room,you instantly moved back from him as if a ghost inside you just possessed out of your body.