Part 45

Days passed since that day but that had no effect on you. If anything you relieved but now came the real concern. You're mom isn't answering your calls and she hasn't even texted you for a few days. You even tried to contact your sister, haenya but she wasn't answering your calls either.Now you began to worry.

You were so delighted the previous day after the double date you and taehyung went on along with Jimin and akzi. You decided to tell your mom that you finally found a man who made you happier than ever.

You've been anxious and excited at the same time to tell her about this matter but when you finally gained some courage to tell her she isn't answering your calls.

You are currently sitting on the couch of the ceo office, biting onto your nails, anxiously waiting for your mother to answer your call but it straight went to voice mail yet again.

Unusual thoughts started clouding in your mind.

'what if someone kidnapped mom's phone? Or maybe the stupid cat your neighbour owned broke it? Or maybe mom kept in on silent mode?'

"No she wouldn't do that for a week straight! Something might've happened!" You exclaimed to yourself, stomping your feet on the ground out of frustration.

That's when the door opened revealing taehyung who went out to bring a coffee for you and a cool drink for himself. You lifted your head up to look at him.

Oh just how fast the tables have turned. Just a few days ago he was ordering you to do things for him and now he was doing his own things along with yours even though you didn't ask him.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked handing you the coffee cup, you took it, welcoming the warmth of the cup engulf your hands.

"Ma hasn't answered my call again. I feel like something happened don't you think so?" You asked being serious for the first time ever in your life.

"Hey, Everything's okay. What would possibly happen? Stop overthinking maybe she's busy." He said casually, sitting beside you and proceed to open the cool drink cap. He was being totally calm and isn't taking it seriously while you were worried and getting anxious.

"Busy? For a whole week? with what? And why are you taking this so casually!? Oh right! She's my mom and not yours that's why. God! Why did i even end up with you instead of my caring kdrama oppa's." You said, slamming your coffee cup on the table and jolting from the couch while taehyung just looked at you with a deadpan look.

"Then go! Go to your caring oppa's and start investigating about your mother." Taehyung rolled his eyes getting up, making his way to sit on his chair.

"Oh! I will! Watch me get closer to my seojun oppa—ah nevermind. I know It won't happen— I'm going home. I'm going to gwangju right now" you stood up, ready to dash out of the office only to get pulled back.

Your head hit an hard wall like thing,it's actually taehyung's chest as you placed your hands on his chest out of reflex before shooting your head up glaring at him.

"Y/n, your mom is alright. Everything's okay. I assure you that." He said running his hand along your cheek before tucking your hair strands behind your ear. You looked down, biting onto your lips.

"I don't know mr.ki—" you started just for taehyung to cut in. He lifted your chin making you look at him.

"Taehyung. It's Taehyung" he said, voice Stern as he looked at you with nothing but love and adoration.

"I'm worried taehyung" you said, looking straight into his eyes. The anxiousness you felt was slowly fading away with him holding you like this.

Just when he assured you that  everything's ok you felt yourself relax a bit, your phone which was lying on the couch rang.