Part 18

"what's that noise in here..!?" It was taehyung...the devil!

Hearing his office door being shut,you assumed he is outside his office and his coming this way where you are standing like a statue in the middle of employee's section..

Your eyes widen,dusting yourself trying to get rid of the confetti and foam fell on you but it was stuck in your hair making you groan..

You heard taehyung steps coming closer to employee's section making your eyes pop out..

Employee's were standing up and are bowing as taehyung passed by them nodding his head..

Looking everywhere you found a chair just beside which could hide you from the devil's eye..

Sitting down in a shift move, ducking your head down trying not to get caught by taehyung in this messy Avatar..

You ducked your head even more down,at this point you literally ducked your whole body under the table while removing all the confetti stuck in your hair..

Hearing taehyung footsteps coming closer towards you..you weren't able to process anything..

You screwed your eyes shut hoping he won't see you

'Someone save me~save me~i need your help me before he catch me~'

you literally sang a parody of 'save me' by BTS hoping someone would hear your prayers..

" Taehyung! What are you doing here..?"

Well seems like someone heard your prayers..

It was park jimin's voice you could figure it out..he really is a angel,your guardian angel lol.

"I heard a blast sound here so i thought something happened" now it's taehyung..you could sense he was somewhere near the counter you sat..

" Uhh what..? But i didn't- did you guys hear anything..!?" Jimin asked the employee's totally pretending he wasn't even here a few minutes ago..

"No sir..it must be the printer beside your office" nayeon who was sitting beside taehyung stood up and said

"Uhh yeah, it must be that.someone must've used it not knowing it was broke." Jimin said half lying and half saying truth..

The printer really is broke... hearing taehyung steps disappearing,you closed your eyes and sighed...

You opened your eyes just to see a confetti papers stuck on your hair strands..

You huffed and pulled the papers out one by one but foam was making it hard..

Both of your eye balls looking at your nose bridge, your total concentration is on pulling he confetti out of your hair..

Taehyung already left to his office and everyone shifted to their perspective places in a shift move..

Jimin looked at you pursuing his lips trying not to laugh..

"Ms.y/n!" You looked up at jimin with your hair strands falling on your face.. swiping them to the side you asked

"Mr.park can you pull this thing out.." you asked showing the confetti which was stuck on your hair since you couldn't take it out as it was on your crown,you couldn't see it..

Jimin laughed and pulled them one by one which were on your crown..

"Wait-mr.park! is mr.kim gone?" You asked with your eyes wide earning a nod from the silver aired guy..

"Ufff but why did I even hide tho..?" Jimin leaned forward towards you still taking the papers out while you just looked up at him with your doe eyes...

"Because you have to.. taehyung doesn't like all this mess in the office..if he saw this he would be like" he stood straight and cleared his throat, tucking his one hand in his pocket before speaking..

"DId yOu cOme HeRe tO wOrK oR To PArtY..yOu aRe fIRed yOu MaY gEt oUt nOw!" jimin mimicked how exactly taehyung would talk earning a giggle from you..

'cute' jimin thought

"You are good at acting mr.park, especially at mimicking mr.kim" you spoke chuckling..

"Thank you...Thank you" replied jimin..

The employee's who were watching all the drama were giggling and some were feeling jealous as they saw jimin laughing with you..

You sighed as you walked out of the company,today was hectic..

You quickly crossed the road amd walked on the pedestrian....

Since no-one was around you walked while swinging your hands front and back..

As you are making your way towards your house you saw a coffee cafe on your way...

Coffeeee~

"One coffee please" you ordered and walked towards a table beside the big glass window and sat on a chair..

There was a girl sitting infront of you who was immersed in their phone...

You shrugged your shoulders and looked outside through the window

"Here is your order ma'am" said the server putting a latte infront her..

"Thank you" she said looking at him nodding with a smile..

'Wait-that voice..'

you shot your head at her as you found that voice very familiar...there she was...