Chapter 3

Dream pov

I leave Y/n in her cell and tell Sapnap to find George and Punz to say we are leaving. After a few minutes of waiting they arrive. So I take my sword and we make our way to L'manburg. The sun has started to set, it begins to get colder with a slight breeze. Once we reach L'manburg's borders I see Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo sitting at a campfire. My eyes meet Tommy's he taps Wilbur's shoulder, and tells him something. Then they all stand up to stare at me. Tommy limps towards me laced with anger. Wilbur and Tubbo not far behind him.

"You bitch! You fucking bitch Dream!" Tommy yells as he stands face to face with me.

  "Stand down Tommy." Wilbur says putting a hand on his shoulder.

  Tommy rolls his eyes and steps back. "What do you want Dream?" Wilbur says coldly.

  "I've come to strike a deal. Either you give me control of L'manburg and one of Tommy's discs, or your never getting Y/n back and I'm exploding this country." I say confidently and place down a piece of tnt.

   He breathes in and lets out a sigh.

  "Independence or death. If we get no revolution, we want nothing. We would rather die then give in to you and join your smp. You can blow up one piece of tnt and do all you want it means nothing to us."

  I pull back my bow which my arrow has a small fire at the end of it. Then I release it, it hits the tnt and starts to light.

  "Get back get back don't let this hurt you." Wilbur says calmly.

  Once that tnt explodes it creates a chain reaction to more I've placed under this country. They all start yelling and screaming in surprise.  The bottom of their van blows up and I see them all run to it and disappear down a hole.

We don't bother to chase them, it's not like they have anywhere to go. I tell everyone to head back to the Dream SMP and we will wait there. Hopefully they accept defeat and surrender.

I get back to Eret's Castle to visit Y/n, I head down the stairs into the dark dungeon. Then I walk up to her cell, she quickly turns to face me.

"What do you want?" Her voice has saddened.

"I just came to see how you were doing." I state.

She takes a deep breath as if holding back her tears. "So how did the uh the deal go?" I could hear it in her voice, she was scared of the answer. Her voice breaks with every word she says.

"They didn't accept. So we blew it up then they escaped." I say appealing to her emotions.

She pauses to think. Her head falls down to stare at the floor. "Y-You blew up L'manburg?" Y/n's voice is now breaking down she can barely hold up a sentence.

"Yeah, we did." I walk closer to the cell feeling bad for her. But why do I care she's just a pawn. A pawn in this game of chess which is now checkmate. L'manburg has lost whether they admit it or not.

The silence between us is unbearable, but I let her have her moment. After all I did blow up the country she worked so hard for.

Once she stops crying she looks up at me. Those bloodshot eyes stare into my soul. She looks angry, full of hatred. Never before have I seen her like this.

She sighs. "You may have won this battle but I'll kill you eventually. I don't care how long it takes, you will feel the pain of death." Then she laughs and keeps eye contact with me.

My expression drops, and I feel a chill that falls over me as she turns away.

"Now leave." She so calmly says, it's terrifying.

I head back up the stairs and George has a message for me. "Dream! Wilbur says he would like to negotiate a surrender."

"Where shall we meet?" I ask with delight.

"He said the prime path I think." George cluelessly says. He's so adorable.

  "Go notify the others we are leaving in 5." I order George and he runs off.

I gather my supplies and meet with my friends at the front of Eret's Castle. We head off to the prime path, to which we'd meet the L'manburgians.

  As we come up to the path I can see Wilbur and Tommy waiting for us on the path. Fundy and Tubbo on the side. I walk up closer and stand face to face with Wilbur.

  "Dream, we've come to talk." Wilbur says.

  "Go ahead."

  Interrupts is Tommyinnit. "Dream! You selfish mother fucker!"

  "Now Tommy cal-" I start to say before he cuts me off.

  "You dumb, stupid son of bitch I could just one v one you right here! One arrow let's go! Or are you to scared huh?!" He just starts screaming and yelling.

  "A one v one? One arrow? Good idea let's see, if you win L'manburg can have its independence, if you lose I keep Y/n and L'manburg gets wiped out." I smirk.

  "Tommy this is exactly why you need to just shut up and let me do the talking." Wilbur scolds Tommy.

  "Whatever, deal. Wilbur give me a bow!" He yells intensely.

  Wilbur sighs and hands Tommy a bow and arrow. I take out my bow.

  We stand back to back waiting for Wilbur's command. "Okay take 10 steps on my count then fire!"

  I get my arrow ready to shoot.

  "One!" He yells we take a step. "Nine! Ten!"

  Once he yells ten I quickly turn around my bow pulled back ready to shoot. Tommy's arrow comes at me first and I dodge it. He jumps into the water trying to get away. But before he could get fully out of the water my arrow pierces his back.
  He falls motionlessly to the ground. Wilbur runs over and picks him up. Tubbo kneels down beside him as well.

  "I-Is he dead?" Tubbo asks.

  I see Wilbur's fingers touch his neck. "His pulse is weak. But he's alive."

  Before they could get angry at me, my friends and I leave to Eret's Castle. I did what had to be done, I didn't kill him. I didn't do anything wrong. L'manburg is under my control just the way I want. Everything is good.
  Y/n would kill me if I killed Tommy. Wait why do I care what Y/n thinks? Her opinion doesn't matter, she's my prisoner. She's leverage that I needed to get L'manburg. Nothing more. Anyways she said she would bring me a painful death. She hates me.

I head to the kitchen to get some food for Y/n. Then I bring it down to her cell. "Y/n here's some steak." I say pushing the silver platter through to her side of the cell.

She sits facing the wall opposite of me. Then she turns around and stares at me dead in the eyes. Wearing her distressed L'manburg uniform.

"I meant what I said before. That I'll kill you, all you do is bring me and my friends pain and suffering. You think your all powerful but someday you will be more powerless then ever. You'll be the one in the cell, the prisoner and I'll be outside with all the power." She picks up the plate and shoves it back to me. It hits the edge of my foot with a clink.

"Don't believe me? Let's say I promise, you will be my prisoner." She smiles whilst looking at the ground.

What she's saying is unbelievable. Such pathetic threats as if she could execute them. I will always hold the power in this world.
I stay silent and leave with the plate of food. She hasn't eaten since I took her hostage. Whatever I don't care if she eats or not. For all I care she can starve to death. I don't need her anymore, except I said I would never give her back to L'manburg.

1364 words
*EDITED*