Chapter 82

Y/n pov

I awake in a bed, its in a huge room. Half of the wall is just window, from the floor to the ceiling tall. This where Quackity is to torture me? It's creepily too nice. I slowly get out of the bed and look around. I look for anything I could use as a weapon, because maybe just maybe he left the door unlocked. As I walk around the room the door opens. I jump slightly as it catches me off guard.

"Y/n! How nice is it to see you again." Quackity exclaims as he shuts the door behind him.

"Let me guess, you've come here to torture me? Because for some reason everyone just loves to hurt me for fun." I state sarcastically.

  "You're an important person Y/n. The only person who Dream cares about deeply. You my dear is Dream's only weakness." He smirks. "This is why you're everyone's target."

"I'm a human being, I have my own life to live. What do you even want from him that you have to hurt me?" I ask as I could feel anger building up inside me.

"The revive book. He won't give it to me, so I take something that he loves. Which coincidently is you." Quackity states as he walks closer to me.

"I am not something you can just take and keep in your possession." I exclaim rudely. "Dream won't give up that revive book, because he could just revive me if you killed me."

"You're right. But that doesn't mean I can't hurt you in ways you couldn't even imagine. Soon you'll be begging me to kill you." Q threatens as he nears me.

  "Come on Quackity, I know we've had our differences. Our past wasn't so great but you don't have to do this. Let me leave." I beg of him as my back hits a wall.

  He approaches me with a sword in hand. "It's a shame I have to do this Y/n. Can't say I won't enjoy this." He mutters, swinging his sword at my face

Out of instinct my left hand flies up to grab the sword to keep it from hitting my head. The blade cuts deep into my palm. That sharp piercing pain shoots all through my arm, as my hand is wrapped around the tip of his sword. He yanks his sword back leaving a large cut on my hand. I turn my palm over to look at it. It's bleeding a lot.

"What a nice little cut you have there." Quackity exclaims as if he's taunting me.

All I feel is pure anger at Quackity. "Why don't you come at me huh?" I mutter in a lower tone.

"I mean if you insist." He smirks and swings his sword at me right away.

I duck and kick him in the stomach, causing him to fall back a bit. Then I begin running at him. He takes a second to catch his balance. But I knock into him before he realized what I was doing. He fall onto his back, his sword flying out of his hand. I grip his hair and push his head back into the floor.

"You fucker." Quackity mutters trying to push me off of him.

"You're pathetic." I whisper.

This fuels him with rage, I can see it in his eyes. He grabs my throat causing me to release him. Quackity immediately flips me over onto my back and pushes hard on my throat. I try to grab him but I just couldn't. I take short and shallow breaths as I could barley get any air in.

Once I stop fighting him he lets off of me. Then he get up fast and runs over to his sword. I sit up catching my breath. But it was not long before I saw him walking back over to me. Only he has a sharp object and I don't.

"C-Come on Q. You d-don't have to do t-this." I exclaim, still trying to get air in my lungs.

"Now who's the pathetic one now?" He pauses. "You better choose your next words very carefully if you want to live." He mutters, standing over me with his sword against my chest.

"I can't wait to laugh in your face, when Dream revives me." I chuckle with a slight smile.

He grits his teeth, putting more pressure on my chest. He's clearly deciding if it's worth killing me.

"Go ahead coward. Kill me." I tease. "You know you want to."

  Quackity's breathing intensifies. There's no way he's gonna kill me. I stare at him, he looks very deep in thought. I take this chance to grab his sword and push it sideways. Q's sword dives into the wall right next to me. I stand up and sweep his feet from beneath him. He falls onto his back.

  I kneel beside him and take out one of Sam's sedates that I took as I jumped off his horse. I stick it into his neck and back away. He cusses under his breath as he slowly loses consciousness.

I take his sword and run over to the door. I take a deep breath before opening it. As I open the door I was expecting to see someone but I see no one. It's completely empty. That's strange. I walk out slowly with the sword at the ready. Surely he didn't leave me unguarded.

It's too quiet. Too empty. As I walk over to the stairs I hear a creaking. I stop and listen. The creaking gets louder and louder. Then I see a figure down the hall. They stare at me and then begin walking closer.

I immediately make a run for it down the stairs. Whoever that is, definitely works for Quackity and that can't be good. There's so many floors and so many stairs. I begin running out of breath. I walk off and onto one of the floors, then I run down the hallway to get away from the stairs.
I take a left turn and lean my back against the wall. Hopefully they won't see me.

"Come on Y/n your making this harder for yourself." Their voice creepily states. "I know where you are, you can't hide from me."

I cover my mouth and slow my breathing to stay as quiet as I can. It seems they are getting closer to me, it's like they know where I am. Which is fucking shit. But I stay put in hopes they're bluffing and don't know where I am.

"Just come with me and no one will get hurt." They state as their voice gets louder and closer.

I grip my sword and prepare for a fight. Then I walk out from behind the wall. The person, I know him. I've fought beside him.

  "Purpled."

1150 words
*EDITED*