Chapter 83

"Nice to see you again Y/n." He states.

"What are you doing here?" I question.

"I work here." He pauses. "Now come with me or I'll be forced to make you."

"I'm sorry but I value my freedom. So go on make me." I exclaim, as I tighten my grip on the sword.

He sighs. "Your loss." He says and quickly runs at me.

I block his attack and push him back. Then I begin to swing at him, multiple times. But every single attack, he blocks. This kid is crazy good at fighting it's insane.
  We trade hits for quite a long time. I feel exhausted but I can't give in and let him win. Even though he looks as if this is nothing to him.

"Quit now and I won't have to hurt you." He states quickly between hits.

"Never. I don't give up." I mutter and swing at him.

He ducks under one of my swings and makes a deep cut on the front of my knee. I collapse onto the floor, unable to stand without pain.

"I'm sorry. I really am." He utters and takes my sword from me and tosses it to the side. "Get up."

"I-I can't." I grunt as I could feel every single piece of pain shooting down my leg.

He sighs and bends down near me. He takes my arm and puts it around his shoulders, then he helps me up. I get to my feet.

"Come with me or I will have to hurt you again." He states in hopes I'd just go with him.

"Okay fine." I whisper as there's no way I could escape because I can't even walk.

He takes me back up to the top room. Which took a lot of stairs to get back to. As we enter his attention directs over to Quackity laying on the floor.

"What the fuck did you do?" He exclaims and quickly helps me over to the bed. Where I sit down on.

"Chill, he's just asleep." I state.

Purpled runs over to Q and drags him out of the room. "I'll be back, don't go anywhere." He says and closes the door.

It's not like I can really go anywhere anyways. I can't fucking walk and I'm still in pain. I wanna cry.

  After a while Purpled comes back. He walks over beside me and places a box on the nightstand.

  "What is that? Tools to torture me?" I groan and lean myself against the head board.

  He looks at me as if I'm crazy. "This is a first aid kit. I'm really sorry I hurt you but you left me no choice." Purp opens the kit and takes out some medicine.

  "Why are you helping me?" I question.

  "Bend your leg." He demands and I do what he had said.

  He then sprays the medicine on my wound and takes some bandages and wraps my knee.

"Thanks...I guess." I mutter.

"Why do you get yourself in these situations?" He asks as he picks up the first aid kit.

  "It's not like I do it on purpose. People are after me because I'm the one person that Dream truly cares about." I reply.

  "And do you care about Dream?" He questions.

  "What's with these questions?" I exclaim.

  "Just curious." He says and begins to walk to the door.

  "Wait." I state. "How old are you Purpled?"

  He stops and turns around. "17." He says.

  "Why are you working for Quackity? He's probably the worst person to even think about working for." I say.

  "He pays me a lot." He states.

  "So you're a mercenary. Why? You're only 17." I question.

  "I need the money and resources, plus I'm a skilled fighter." He says.

  "Do you have a family or something?" I ask.

The moment I asked this, his expression changed. And I could see something that I swear wasn't there before.

"Uh Purpled?" I say pointing to the small antennas coming from his head, and his eyes are glowing.

"I-" He begins and turns away from me.

I watch him take a deep breathe and after a few seconds his antennas disappear. He thens turns back around.

"Purpled?" I question, genuinely concerned.

"I guess an important thing to know is that I'm half alien." He pauses. "My alien side shows when I lose control or get too emotional."

I stare at him too stunned to speak.

"My parents weren't too happy to find out I was half human. So they banished me to earth. That's why I kill to survive, for each kill so get paid. And now that Quackity is paying me for loyalty to him and his nation, I don't need to worry about surviving." He explains, walking over to me.

"You could've joined L'manburg or the DSMP and maybe had somewhat of a normal life? Why didn't you?" I state.

"Look at where L'manburg ended, it's been blown to pieces. And the DSMP, there's just a lot of problems happening over there. I prefer just relying on myself to survive." He says.

"But you're with Quackity now?" I reply.

"It's different, he's paying me. I gain something." Purpled states.

"Do you have any friends?" I question hoping I don't sound too rude.

"I did, but they disappeared years ago." He pauses. "And I mean I guess I'm sort of friends with Punz? Not too sure there."

  "What was their name?" I ask out of curiosity.

  "Uh his name is Boomer, one day he left me a note saying they had to leave and I never saw them again." Purp says. "He was my only friend."

When I look at him, now all I see is just a child who has had a rough life. He shouldn't have to live like this.

"I should go before Quackity wakes up." Purpled states and heads over to the exit.

  "Uh Purp." I exclaim.

  He stops. "Yes?"

  "Take care of yourself. Don't let Quackity manipulate you." I state.

  He smiles. I've never see him smile before.

  "Thanks." He says and leaves the room.

  Locking the door behind him.

1025 words
*EDITED*